•5•

•••

The party was getting on her nerves so bad.

They already announced the gender by pulling open a box making pink balloons fly put of it, and cutting the yellow cake which turned pink from the inside, to be clear,

It was a girl.

It was quite a surprise that Zayn hasn't annoyed her at all after their last talk, he seemed on his own world while talking to other people which he felt like it was such a drag to do so.

Deena had her fourth plate of cake, it was a pink velvet cake and she loved every piece of it.

Her mother left her the moment they stepped into the house to talk with other woman and Susan.

But as she finishes her plate or cake, a feeling was felt on her stomach and it appeared that she needed the bathroom.

But where was the bathroom?

Throwing her plate in the trash before she searched for Susan, who was found chatting with other people and Deena wouldn't do it and interrupter.

In the end, Susan was so happy in the arms of her husband and she wasn't going to go ask her, even though it was just asking, which will take 3 secs.

This house looked like their house, so the bathroom was definitely upstairs and Deena made run-up stairs in a search of a bathroom.

She found the bathroom to her luck as she jogged to it.

Finishing her needs before washing her hand and making her way out silently.

But her peaceful silence would always be ruined by one person.

"Look who we have here"

And that person was no other than Zayn.

Every time his husky voice would rose, she feels irritated and just wants to hang him over a fan, turning it on for him to spin around to death.

Rolling her eyes, she made her way wanting to walk pass him but he stood in front of her.

She glared and if glares could kill them hanging him over a fan wouldn't be necessary anymore.

She moved to the other side, wanting to leave again but he did the same action which was blocking her way.

"Move" was the only word she spoke.

"What would you do if I didn't?" He asked, and this time he walked closer to her as she took steps back.

"Zayn, stay away from me" she glared, pointing her hand at him. "Stop coming closer, I'm warning you" her voice coming higher this time as her eyes roamed, in a search of anyone else on the floor but it seemed like there was no one but them.

He leaned closer and stopped as she stopped too, he stood and gazed her properly while shoving his hands in his pocket.

She didn't know what was he thinking but all she knew that she wanted to go home after this.

"There's something about you," he started.

"Something about you that annoys me, your annoying me in general" he smirked which ended up with her glaring.

"Then why are you following me" she replied. "You just happen to appear where ever I turn to" pushing his hair back in a way that made her lost in them for a while.

"Then why are you blocking my way of I annoy you? Just let me live" crossing her arms she glared.

"Baby, I'll make sure you live in a hell" as if coping her, he crossed his arms as well while she scoffed at him.