•12•

•••

A week has passed, a terrifying week has passed.

Where Deena would get bullied, such as getting called names, a locker filled with sticks, stares from people and other "normal" discrimination things.

But none of them was from Zayn.

Not even the exercise he created, "pick up my precious names on the floor", yes not even that.

Axel and his groups would sometimes drag attention to her but she would do as she always does, ignore and remember her God, Allah.

What terrified her about this week is how silent Zayn was, he would pass by her and give her a look or two, sometimes catches him spacing out in her but she would ignore and leave the place.

He was giving her the silent treatment, the opposite of what he told her, about making her life a hell.

She wasn't complaining at all, it was just so weird.

As she reads her book in silence on the stairs, a bar of chocolate was thrown on her book making her look at it before searching for the thrower.

"Sorry, is this your chocolate?" She asked once she found the guy leaning on the staircase.

His brown hair as if they were curled but in a natural way that makes his dark brown orbs match his brunette hair.

"Eat it, I bought it for you" he smiled seating beside her on the stair before hers.

She gave him a look that made him giggle a bit at her.

"Why would Max, Zayn's friend, buy me, Deena his best friend's enemy and maybe your enemy too, a chocolate" she sarcastically cracked a laugh while he was starring in amusement.

"Take it, I don't want it." she refused, placing it beside him.

"I don't want it too, just take it." but he insisted as he smiled at her which got her confused so bad.

"Max, if you are really here to just try games on me then leave because I seriously don't know how did I got rid of Zayn and I'm not ready for you." she sighed and replied seriously because what she said was true.

"I'm not trying any game! damn, woman just takes the fucking chocolate." he glared, a glare that makes her furrow her brows at him while he held the chocolate for her to take.

Heterochromatin eyes were staring back at him while his dark ones stared back, it took them like almost a minute for them to move.

He was blushing for a reason while she was blushing because he was so cute this close. She never saw him this close and surprisingly he's so attractive.

Astaghfirullah, Deena!

"Just take the fucking chocolate girl, why do you have to be so complicated?" His serious glare changed into a half smile while he tried hiding his flushed cheeks.

"Give me a good reason, why would I take it, " she asked. "You skipped a meal."

"That's what I normally do.."

"I found this chocolate in my bag and I don't eat them so why not," he replied.

She rolled her eyes at him.

"How do I know this is not from Zayn?" She asked back, and that pissed.

"Repeat his name one more time and I'll throw it on your face.." She flinched as she blinked.

"What?" Because she didn't understand. "I got this for you and not for Zayn, I usually or maybe never even give a shit if I'd give a girl tissue, take the chocolate and don't refuse" he made it clear for her.

She blinked again.

When she said he might be the sweet one and it was true, he is, but he is also a jerk too, just like Zayn but cuter.

Astaghfirullah, Deena

she sighed and took the chocolate from him.

"Thank you, now if you'd like to leave me alone" she looked up at him but he shook his head.

"I'm not leaving until you take a bit"

...

"Seriously?"

He nodded.

She shook her head with a grin on her lips before taking a bite from the chocolate.

Taking a bite of the pure chocolate late.

"Can leave you now?" she asked, still chewing on the chocolate. "Umm... I also came to-"

"No, Zay-I mean Max" she blinked nervously when she was about to call the wrong name.

"Whatever, ma' lady" with a rolling eye, he left her on the stairs making her blush a bit as she took another bite of the chocolate.

As soon as she glances back up, she sees Zayn in the hallway talking to his friends.

I wonder why did he stop?

But again, she ignores him and back to her book before smiling again over what just happened between her and Max before dropping it.

This is getting on my nerves.

☆☆☆

Moon: I'm going to miss this Ramadan so much🌙