•28•

•••

The night time sky was so dark in Zayn's eyes today. The only thing that seems to light it up qaa the moon and it's hidden view from the foggy cloud.

He stumbles on his steps, they felt too heavy tonight, walking over the grass not even look where he's heading but he only let's his feet drag him away from his parked car whole his only focuse was on the moon.

It reminded him of something, more like someone that he had the feeling of seeing that person right now.

And he's walking straight to the direction of that person's house.

Right after he parked his car in front of his uncles house, he stumbled put to go knock on the door to receive nothing as a response and his eyes immediately catches the house with lights on.

And as so, he's stumbling in for the front door.

He twists the doorknob leading it to open easily for him to walk in like it was his own house.

He stumbled inside, it was quite, so quite that he could hear his own heart beat match the click of the big clock in the living room.

"Allah Akbar," (Allah is Big)

And he hears it. "Lillahi ma fee alssamawati wama fee alardi wain tubdoo ma fee anfusikum aw tukhfoohu yuhasibkum bihi Allahu fayaghfiru liman yashao wayuAAaththibu man yashao waAllahu AAala kulli shayin qadeerun" (To Allah belongeth all that is in the heavens and on earth. Whether ye show what is in your minds or conceal it, Allah Calleth you to account for it. He forgiveth whom He pleaseth, and punisheth whom He pleaseth, for Allah hath power over all things.)

As if there was something stopping him, he didn't move an inch from his spot, only his body moved back and forth while he stood t

here, still listening to the familiar voice.

"Amana alrrasoolu bima onzila ilayhi min rabbihi waalmuminoona kullun amana biAllahi wamalaikatihi wakutubihi warusulihi la nufarriqu bayna ahadin min rusulihi waqaloo samiAAna waataAAna ghufranaka rabbana wailayka almaseeru" (The Messenger believeth in what hath been revealed to him from his Lord, as do the men of faith. Each one (of them) believeth in Allah, His angels, His books, and His messengers. "We make no distinction (they say) between one and another of His messengers." And they say: "We hear, and we obey: (We seek) Thy forgiveness, our Lord, and to Thee is the end of all journeys.")

That voice, those words were starting war in his heart, they were lighting fire in him that he almost couldn't bare the feeling anymore.

Even though he knew nothing of what is the voice saying, bit the fact that it was digging his heart made him turn around and head upstairs.

"La yukallifu Allahu nafsan illa wusAAaha laha ma kasabat waAAalayha ma iktasabat rabbana la tuakhithna in naseena aw akhtana rabbana wala tahmil AAalayna isran kama hamaltahu AAala allatheena min qablina rabbana wala tuhammilna ma la taqata lana bihi waoAAfu AAanna waighfir lana wairhamna anta mawlana faonsurna AAala alqawmi alkafireena" (On no soul doth Allah Place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ill that it earns. (Pray:) "Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden Like that which Thou didst lay on those before us; Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins, and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. Thou art our Protector; Help us against those who stand against faith)

And he knew quite well who belongs to that voice, it was no other than Deena, the girl who stick into his head, the girl that he fight with himself to get her out if his mind and her voice when she reads that thing, it just annoyed him so much.

And what's best to do for a drunk guy when he comes face with a white room with a comfor looking bed?

Sleep his head off with no hesitating.

•••

"What are you doing in my room?!"

She moved closer to examine if he was actually Zayn or not. Once that playful smirk was hanging low on his lips, she knew nothing better than it was actually Zayn Wilson.

"Deena!" She jumped at the call of her mother from downstairs, not know if she really has to go down or not.

"Deena.." Then she flinched when his touch was felt on her wrist. "Deena!" But her mother still calling.

"Zayn! Let go of my wrist!" She whispered/yelled at him as she tried scarying him with her wide eyes but she only earned a deep chuckle from him as she pulled herswlf away from him.

"Stay here and don't make a sound! Got it?!" She commanded while hee rolled around only ledding him to fall on his back and groan loud.

"La illaha illa Allah. Are you drunk?!" Shooking her head in disappointment before turning off the lights and leaving her room only to be meet face by face with him mother.

"I have been calling you like for hours now" her mother glared. "Mama, you called me two times" Deena replies at her mother's sarcasm while slowly closing the door behind her.

"Anyways, I'll go with Susan and Mr. Bailey to drop Aisha and the kids. Where is Maryam?"

"In you room." Deena was never this glad of her mother leaving the house. But coming to think of it again, she'd be alone in the house with Zayn.

"Deena! Are you even listening to me! Ya allah grant me more patience!" And her mother walks away from her angry. "Ameen, mama" but Deena did agree with her prayer since she sometimes loses patience.

Ameen - The Muslim was of saying 'Amen'.

A loud sound came from her room, so she turns around, ready to face Zayn and ask him how did he get in the house but before she could step in, her mother comes again so she turns back and fakes a nervous smile.

When she noticed her mother looking back at hee confusedly, she preteneds to melt at the sigh if little Maryam sleeping while being carried.

"She's so cute, mashallah." But Rudaina didn't buy that. "What are you hiding in that room?" The question made Deena totally ignore her mother like she never knows her but the little baby girl.

"I'm talking to you fake Hoor al-ayin,"

Hoor al-ayin - Is the ladies in heaven.

That was one of the most biggest insults her mother gave her.

"Thats harsh, rudaina" she replied, faling her mother by her name. Rudaina only shrugged it off with an eye roll leaving her daughter to wonder 'what was wrong with her?

"I won't be taking too out so stay in the house and lock the doors." She speaks only to earn an eye roll from her daughter back. "Where could I even go Mama, I mean mashallah you have a good daughter" Deena smirkes and her mother smirks back.

"Alhamdulillah I have you habibty. Allah hafiz." With a kiss on her forehead, Deena smiled watching her mother leave the house, closing the door behind her and locking it. Knowing they have spare keys in the kitchen.

"Allah Hafiz.."

With a loud groan coming from her room she remembered the drunk creature in her room, so she pushes herself in.

Never have she ever faced the things she faced when Zayn is around.

•••

Moon:

Kiki👏Do you love me💓are you riding👊

I love the song.. 😝