•23•

•••

"La illaha illa Allah!, stop following me, Wilson!"

"Shut the fuck up, Manhood."

Indeed he kept following after the heterochromian eyed girl deeper into the woods

He thought that she's not scared of the night or the woods. She's brave.

"Stop cursing, and why are you following me." she angrily reply while he watches and catches after her figure.

"Because I can't leave you walking in the woods at night and alone." he relied lazily.

Does he care?

"Why do you care?" and it hits him.

Do I care?

"I don't and I won't stop following you." rolling his eyes with a heavy sigh following after.

"Why won't you?" she stopped and turned to him with a frown.

"Because I'm not going to take the responsibility of you getting eaten." their eyes meet and he didn't stop until they we're standing next to each other, looking right into each others eyes.

She didn't say anything at all because his eyes looked more beautiful under the dim lights of the moon

"In short, getting killed." but he cuts the silence with a smirk leaving her with a tint of blush in her face.

"I'm 18 enough to be responsible for myself, a-and how am I gonna get eaten? Killed?" The tint of blush wasn't just playing games on her but also on her words.

"Wolves."

"Wolves?"

She scoffed.

"Yes, wolves." He smirks, that's when she gets his joke. "Yeah right, wolves" she chuckled walking forward as he followed.

"I'm not playing with you." he smiled. "Then let those wolves eat me." she replied and it only made him think of how stupid he was because he wasn't actually playing.

They walked in silence, none of them dares to say a word but it wasn't an awkward silences, it was a comfortable one where they just walked and don't speak just in their own thoughts.

"I'm serious Zayn, you can actually go back to the camp." she stops and looks at him but the look on his face wasn't going to agree, definitely.

"And I'm serious too, I won't leave you here, you'll get hurt." he replied back with a bored smile which she just rolled her eyes at him and sat on the ground.

He looks down at the stubborn girl before sitting down next to her.

And a question pops out.

"Why did you drag me in the roller coaster?" She asked, his eyes that wondered around him found hers and it stuck there just the way hers did.

"Why do you think I bully you? The same reason." he smirks. Rolling her eyes she looks away from him while he didn't.

"And your hair was ugly, so it isn't worth all the overreacting you wanna pull out." he continues but with a lie fly along.

"I'm not pulling out anything.. I'm just trying to understand why would you always bully me like that?" she sighs deeply.

"If you show me you don't give a fuck, I'll show you that I'm better with it." He smirks again and taking another cigarette and lighting it up, just in front of her.

And it left her wondering again.

"Why are you smoking?" The question came out as if she was disgusted from coming near that stick in between his almost purple lips.

"Something inside is hurting you, that's why you need cigarettes and alcohol, or music turned so fucking loud you can't think." and he blows out the smoke.

It felt wrong for Deena to do that, or maybe because she's a Muslim then it hurts her to see someone doing it? But it wasnt taking more of her mind than the other statement.

Which was..

"What is hurting you?" she asked. His eyes looked up at her and oh, he starts wondering again.

"Why the fuck do you care?" he snaps again it started annoying when ever he suddenly snaps at her like that.

"Why do you keep snapping at me like that?!" She yelled and he just blinked at her while she glares.

"I don't get you anymore, your fucked up." He stand up and walks back but Deena didn't want him to go just like that.

"Why can't you just tell me what you feel because how you act is confusing me?" and he stops.

For the first time, she is stopping him by her words,  because she meant her words, he was confusing her.

But he walks away, totally ignoring her. "Zayn, answer me first." but she calls back.

"I feel like I'm waiting for something that isn't going to happen" he replied not even glancing back on her.

"Then what is that something?" But that doesn't stop her from following behind him.

Then he stops, making her almost hit his back but she was fast enough to regain her posture.

He looks at her with anger and again, she doesn't understand why.

"I hate how you make me question myself when the problem was you all along." He finally says more and it leaves Deena in nothing but confusion because he was confusing her again.

Her lips wanted let out words but she stops when suddenly they heard a howl.

"Fuck.."

Her eyes widened when the sound got closer and clearer, it wasn't only one howl but more.

Sounds like wolves.

"Z-zayn, what's that?" and Deena wasn't a fan of dogs to start with huge wolves. "Shit, their coming." he warns when they could finally be seen and they where running towards Deena and Zayn.

That's when he grabs her hand and runs really fast away from the place.

I knew this was a bad idea.

Yes he even warned her about them but she kepy denying what he said.

He kept running and running, forgetting he was dragging a girl with him. He was definitely used to run but she obviously wasn't.

"Zayn!"

Before he could look back on her, he found her laying on the floor with a loud groan.

He looks back and sees the wolfs still running after him, they where four and at this point he wanted to slap Deena for falling like a girl which was what she is.

"Stand up, their coming!" He runs back to the girl whinning on the floor.  "I can't, my ankle." she replied, tears threatening to fall as she clutches her ankle.

Shit, it's hurting her..

The wolves are so close and she just laying there helpless, what is he going to do? The first thing that pops on his head.

And goes to do it.

Lean and picks her up bridal style and runs again. "What are you doing!?" She asked, wrapping her arms around his neck for support. "I don't know shit, just don't let go." he smirks while running.

And to think of it, how is he manging to carry her and run at the same time but this times, she didn't let go.

•••

Moon: JUST SAY YOU WONT LET GO!-.. Astagfiruallah...😑