•16•

•••

It was already morning when she flicked her eye open at the loud annoying noise of something.

She turned to find her room mate packing?

Sat up and rubbed her eyes while the girl was still dragging her things with her.

"Are we changing the room? What time is it?" Deena asked as she wrapped her scarf around her lazily making her remember herself falling asleep wearing them.

"More like I'm changing the room." she replied, Deena looked at her confusedly. "Am I having another room mate?" Deena asked, not getting what she ment.

The girl chuckled, a dark one.

"Listen Deena, I don't know you and you don't know me, I don't wanna stay with you here because simply you disgust me, so I'm changing my room." she replied dragging her bag.

Deena sat there, watching her leave and she felt offended, really offended.

As the girl leaves the room, shutting the door behind her harshly, Deena took her hijab off madly before laying back.

She knew this trip was such a drag anyways. How did her mother convince her to go? We don't know, she just did.

Saying she wanted Deena to breath fresh air, have friends, have fun, and just relax since her mother was going to clean the house from tip to top and Deena wasn't ready for her mother's cleaness because she's EXTRA when she cleans the house.

She stood up and walked to the bathroom, removing every layer of clothes to take a morning shower.

Last night they got to the resort and she slept immediately and as soon as she woke up, her room mates leaves.

She didn't even give me her name, I'm not complaining though, I prefer to stay alone than with anyone.

Coach Frank told the student to be there on the back of the resort at 9:30 am for some information of the trip and he mentioned to bring  their swim suits, but Deena won't.

She leaves the bathroom and hurried to change since it was 9:15.

Wearing her huge hoodie along with her jeans, and some boots and the final touch, her hijab.

Makeup was never something she wanted, she knows natural beauty is the best option to Allah, not that she hates makeup.

Shoving her phone in her pocket and leaving the room to the spot where they would all meet up, and when she gets there, she found her classmate already in their swim suits and the back of the resort turned to be a huge size swimming pool.

"Since all of you are here, i'd like to give you a guide to our trip." Coach came and gave them all a paper that had all the informations about the trip.

"As you can all see, the first day which is today, we'll be swimming for the day" no replys or anything from anyone as he keeps talking.

"Remember the rules, no going out, no smoking, no drinking, no making out, no boyfriend and no girlfriend, those go to you big guys." he pointed out to a group of guys and when she looks back, it turned out to be Zayn and his friends.

"Sure thing." Zaym replies with a half smile, making Deena roll her eyes at him.

"OK then, that's it, have fun." as soon as he said that, they all started running jumping in the pool and some of them are getting ready to do so.

Deena looked around her with crossed arms and sat at the chair they offered everywhere.

She watches them all excited to swim and whatever while she kept saying, "Astaghfiruallah" at every now and then at the girls with two piece.