•39•

•••

In victory, they all jumped into the car making noises and smiling widely at each other from what they have just done.

Happiness was written on all of their faces as they opened a bottle of vodka and tequila to celebrate.

But one of them held a different expression.

"Shit, this calls a lot of money, man!" Axel laughs loud as he plays the video of a girl screaming and that girl happen to be Deena. As they laugh together listening to her screaming while serving themselves from the drinks.

All of them but one of them not and Zayn noticed it.

"Max. Snap out of it, we need to go." Zayn angrily spoke while the other male clenched his jaw while holding on the lump in his throat to cry from his mistake.

He knew he should have never agreed to this, never agreed to ruin someone for the sake of his happiness, it was wrong yet he did it and now he regrets it at the top of his skull. Every part of him wants to explode while listening to that video going on and them happy while he has it hurt.

"Didn't you hear what I said? Get the fucking car on the road!"

"Turn it off," but he was still holding on the starring wheel tightly while regret eats him alive. Zayn only giggles, ending it with a smirk before saying; "no one's turning it off, soft boy. Learn to love this screaming because it's where we are getting loaded from, now move the damn car and forget about those emotional shît you call feelings because she hates you now." Zayn angrily spat only making Max let go on the tear he was trying so hard to not make them run.

"She hates you because she saw you, she knows you were the driver while you thought she didn't recognize you, bîtch she recognized us all. Man up a bit instead of crying like a lady." While they all celebrated behind, they didn't notice them talking seriously as the car started to move.

It annoyed Zayn how much Max was so weak, so weak because of her. The sight of Max crying right now just made him wonder how much does he love her to cry for a girl.

He have never seen him cry for a girl expect Scarlett, and now Deena.

It made him frustratedly angry at him to the point where he could agree of being jealous. He isn't jealous, that he thinks.

"Is this really what you want? Was thus the plan you wanted? Are you happy now after you ruined her life?!" Suddenly, Max snapped making them all stop and realize what they didn't, which was how both the male on the front seats are seriously glaring at each other.

"I'm not ruining any life, I'm making her a favor." Zayn replied. "What kind of favor is this? Your punishing her for saying the truth which is how you are fücking and you only hide under us... She right." Max was moving on full speed while yelling with years running down his eyes as he glared at Zayn.

"Pay attention to the roa-"

"I WONT PAY ATTENTION TO ANYTHING! YOU don't go around giving orders anymore! I can't believe how stupid I am, how dump was I to agree on this!?" He yelled so proud, his deep voice coming out of it's cage.

"You know what else? Your always stupid, you've been always stupid. You we're stupid when you raped Scarlett and because of you stupidity, she killed herself! All because of you! And noe your stupid for falling for the Muslim girl and fücking do this plan with me but it's fine. Because your STUPID!" Vains are popping out of both of them. Max's knuckles turned while from the strong trip on the starring wheel while Zayn glared.

"Guys, would you stop it and max please focused on the road."

"Fuck you. It was all because of you! I wouldn't be here if it wasn't because of you! I should have betrayed you before you did this to me.." Max sighed as more tears run down. Totally ignoring the others from behind.

"It's too late, crybaby! She hates you know, she doesn't and will never want to be with a jerk who helped on her blackmail!" Their eyes never left each other's in glaring competition. "Max, the road." Axel called.

"How selfish could you be from jealousy?"

At this moment it hit Zayn. Why did he do this to his best friend? Why was hi stopping him from loving a girl? Why was he happy that she would would probably be hating him forever? Maybe because he was actually jealous?

"As much as to make her hate you.."

And that was it, he confirmed it.

"Max! The truck!!"

He confirmed it.. A little too late.

•••

Discomfort was the best word his mind could describe about his position now.

And for same reason he flicked his eyes open to meet strong power of light facing him from the ceiling. Closing his eyes back to adjust before opening it again to notice the unfamiliar room.

Brown walls, white floor's matching the ceiling, a screen Tv on the wall, and a brown couch beside the huge window, and a table beside this hospital bed.

He was in the hospital.

What have I done this time..

"Thank the lord, your awake!" Just as he tried to relax and ignore the headache, his mother walked in, rushing to him.

"Mom, what happened?" He asked as soon as she stood beside him on the bed side, hugging his head almost straying to cry at the scene of her only son fully awake. "You got into an accident two days ago." And he furrowed his thick brows.

Starring at the brown haired lady on her nice clothes. She always dressed nice. It wasn't something new to him.

"What do you mean-"

"You we're with your friends, I don't know where have you guys been but the accident happened and your friend.."

Right after, he remember it all. The accident, his fight with Max, the video and Deena.

"What about my friend?" As if he knew or felt, something was wrong in the way she said your friend, and he didn't like it.

"Honey, don't panick you just woke up and I'm supposed to call the doctor and your father have been so worr-"

"Mom!" As usual, his mother would blabber about anything but not today, he was way far to listening about her excuses and bullshït.

He was never a mother's boy.

"What about my friend?" He wanted nothing but to hear the continuation of her sentence.

His mother sighed and gave up, knowing how much of a stubborn child she has.

"It's Max,"

He blinked, his heart sinking before she could continue and...

"I'm so sorry, sweety."

And tire his heart apart.

•••

Moon:

Keep voting and following me💕