•17•

•••D E E N A•••

I jumped on my seat on the bus before anyone could take it.

We are heading to the amusement park today and I'm not really excited because I don't like scary rides, roller coasters and those kinds of rides scare me.

This trip is full of things I'm not fond of.

I can't swim, the last time I swam was with my father, and I almost drowned but my dad was there and he helped me out, if that happened again in this trip, who would come and save me? I wasn't going to swim anyway, I can't in general.

I can't ride roller coasters because they're scary and I see no fun in them but I just hold on to my soul and my body would clench so hard then I'll end up with a full course body ache.

As for now, I'll wait until we get there and eat a lot of candies and sweets but I won't play any game at all.

•••

Once they got there, Coach Frank told them to have fun and do whatever they want but only in the amusement park and never out.

Deena walk around the foreign park and found a cute store that sells cute things.

She walked in and bought gifts for her mother, like a maroon scarf, some bracelets, just little things that can fit into her small pouch.

Paying for her things, she left the store and made her way to where the roller coasters are.

Not playing obviously, just to watch people kill themselves by screaming out of their lungs.

On her way to the bench, she sat and took one of her snack she bought. The ride came to stop, people walked out of the ride drained from their energy.

She shook her head as she eats her snack peacefully, but a bunch of loud voices was heard, when she turned her head towards the noice, she founds non other than Zayn and his friends.

They were running, and jumping, as if their bunch of annoying kids.

Max was on Tyron's back, Don and Zayn were racing, while Axel had a camera and he was recording them.

She rolled her eyes at them, but smiled when she turned away at the thought of Max on her mind.

•••Z A Y N•••

As we stopped running, we stopped to catch out breathes and when we do that, my eyes landed on the girl with huge pale yellow hoodie with a white scarf around her head.

I smirked.

She was eating some crackers while watching the rides. Does she like it?

But then something clicked my mind.

What if she doesn't like roller coasters?

"Gotta know that." I smirked when the best idea came into my mind.

•••

Deena was peacefully watching her surroundings when suddenly, she was pushed from behind her.

"Wha-ZAYN!" she yelled when she was being dragged in front by Zayn and Don.

"What are you doing?!?" She asked, her snack already on the floor as she let it go, she looks around her to find all attention on them.

Zayn and Don were happily laughing at her, following after are axel who was recording her and Max which his face was unreadable.

"Come on pepper face, we'll take you for a ride." Zayn smirked, earning a laugh from Don and a cry from Deena.