•22•

•••

He was laughing so hard laying down on the spot he scared her on.

She eyed him and breathed heavily, she thanked Allah that it was so dark and he couldn't see that she wasn't wrapped with her hijab which led her to wrap her head with the small cover instead.

"I'm sorry b-but you should've seen your face." and he laughs again, so hard.

Rolling her eyes and sighing frustratedly.

"What do you want, Max?" She asked crossing her arms while giving him the poker face. He took his breathes down and looked up at her with a smile which she looked away immediately.

"I came to see you."

That was enough for her to look away blushing. "You don't wanna see me?" He asked and she heard the sarcasm lacing on his voice.

"No I don't, i dont even wanna talk to you" she replied taking him aback. "What have i done to make you hate me." he asked, acting offended.

But she was actually offended that he didn't notice his mistake, she didn't know whether to tell him or not.

"I don't know." She shrugged it off, tightening the grip on the cover over her head, but he gave her full concern and waited for her to continue while he lays there, half of his body on the ground, and his upper body laying inside the tent.

"You said you wanted to be my friend but you let them drag me in the roller coaster." She finishes, looking down on her lap.

He eyed her while running his tongue over his dry lips frustratedly. For a reason, it ached her that he didn't help her that day.

"I actually thought I could trust you but you didn't even stop them, your friends." she stated which left him looking down at himself.

Max was shocked to hear from Deena that she could trust him, but he felt broken hearted that he ruined her trust to him.

He stayed there looking at anything but her until he got the courage to look up to her.

"I'm sorry, Princess." he apologized and it felt so pleasuring which scared her. "I don't know but it's just who we are and it's hard to stop them." he continues.

"Even if it's for me?" She scoffed. "Yeah, now I know, I can't trust you" she replied and it hurted him.

He stays there looking down feeling miserable, he regrets not stopping them. He regret everything that night.

"It's past midnight, go back to your tent, Max." she broke the silence making him look up at her.

Her eyes were filled with disappointance and it just killed him more.

Their eyes met for a minute but she looked away while he didn't want to.

"Goodnight, Max." she pushed him away by sayings that, he sighs a heavy one before saying;

"Goodnight." And leaving the tent, zipping it up for her and walking back to his tent.

Full regret eats him alive as he walks alone in this starry night.

For the first time he cares about a girl, infact it's the first time he calls a girl by her gender, because before they all seemed the same, bitches.

She's different.

But she doesn't know, she got no idea of who am I, not even a hint, she's pure and innocent but,

Will she understand me if she knew? Will she understand me and accept me?