•18•

•••

"Oh! Ya Allah! Thank you! Thank you!" She jumped.

For the first time, she's so happy to see a boy, because he had her scarf, yes he was boy.

He smiled which she didn't notice as he handed her the scarf.

The way she looked at it was as if she just found a treasure, she was so happy at this point, to the point where she didn't even look at him properly and when she does..

His blue eyes again, they're blue as crystal, pale skin and blond hair, scarlet lips and bridged nose, not to forget the jaw and the cheekbone.

"Thank you so much, you dont know how much this saved my life, you saved my life." he smiles again and that's when she notices his bright smile that showed his Pearl teeth.

"I really don't know how did I caught it but it's my pleasure to save your life as you say." he chuckles and she almost melts.

She blushes and awkward silences filled them, she looks around and trys not looking at him while his eyes would stare longer until he felt her uncomfortable so he clears his throat.

"Umm.. So yeah, nice to meet you." he smiled, "nice meeting you too, bye.", "bye".

And they go different direction, she hold her chest for a second at the awkward feeling and the cute guy before entering the bathroom  wearing her hijab again.

He made her forget that she was seen without her hijab.

•••

Meanwhile, Zayn saw them.

He saw how she blushed with him and how he came as a Superman to her.

'Whatever' what all he thought when deep down he knew he felt something else.

Which he didn't understand.

"Dude! I couldn't get her!" Turning to his friends ,he find axel whining.

"Ugh, fuck you, you should've recorded her." Don complains and hits his back.

"Fuck off, do you think I can get her while I'm on that shaky ride" and he kicks Don back. All the time they fight making Zayn just tired of them and so he leaves them.

"As if you son of a bitches even care seeing that Muslim girl." and finally, Tyron spoke.

While Max just kept thinking and thinking, thinking of what he missed.

He couldn't see her because his seat was at the back..

•••

Leaving the bathroom, Deena made her way away from the roller coaster because the last thing she wanted was get seen again by Zayn and his friends, they'd only bully her more after this.

She starts walking near the booths of games with a frown on her lips.

As she walks, some people would pass by her normally and some not, as they would make a huge gap because obviously this town was 95% racist.

But suddenly, she sees a huge stuffed panda bear, she smiles.

She wants it.

Just the thought of it on her white room makes it beautiful.

She moves closer to it and eyes it closely, she loved it from the bottom of her heart.

"You want that, little girl?" A man in his early 30's asked and she nodded vigorously with a smile on her face.

"You have beautiful eyes but you ain't taking it without winning it." and he chuckles. She furrowed her brows before noticing that you have to win the shooting game to get it.