•37•

M A X

"Ya Allah, Deena. You know I'm not like that." I rolled my eyes at her wide imagination.

Yes, I've started saying Muslim words if your wondering. It's just fun saying them to Deena. Her expressions and face reactions are what I will die for.

"No, I think that's exactly how you are. You keep me away from the male teachers too." But being her normal cute-self, she disagreed and kept telling me what she thinks.

And I gave her my all ears. I always do.

"Because I would never want what happened last time to happen again. I don't wanna go through a teachers house again." And for a moment I didn't realize what I just said.

"What?" Until she asked and made me realize it and I slightly gasp mentally. "Nothing." She shook her head before looking forward towards the front and keeps telling me how am I going to be an overprotective husband one day.

I have a feeling she's trying to get married in the topic. Smart baby.

I am actually happy that she wants it to be brought up because I will gladly want to marry this lady with unmatched eyes that sat on my car and complimented me for choosing this car one day.

She was everything I wanted. Seriously, I've never wanted a girl this much and I'm will to stay with her all my life. But she keeps reminding me that what we're doing is haram.

Not haram, haram but she just doesn't want to be this close to a male because it's forbidden in Islam. I told her I wanted time to think if I could really change my religion. I don't just want to change religion because of a girl but because I got interested in it. I know I used to make fun of it and laugh, but I guess karma is really a bïtčh and I want to learn more of Islam.

"Thank you for the chocolates and the ride, even though I know you weren't listening to me." She smiled, taking me back to reality and I smiled back at the angel.

She caught me.

"Sorry, I was just thinking really." I apologized and she just kept staring at me with that simple smile she shows. "Don't over think, I hate it." She tells making me laugh and nod my head.

"Sure thing, sweet thing. I'll see you at school,"

"Yup, see ya."

"Take care."

"You too."

The moment she left the car my phone ranged and I pulled it out and answered when it was my friend, none other than Zayn.

"Dude," waving at Deena before rolling off of her neighborhood. "Dude. What's up" his voice was calm. "Uh, about to go home. Why?"

This whole week we haven't met, that includes the other guys because they have been expelled for a week. I'm not complaining though. It was actually pretty nice to be around new people and by new people, I mean the angel and the Italian freak.

"Pass by. We need to talk." He simply stated and I nodded my head and told him that I'd be there.

Once I got into the house with the help of Adriana, Zayn's housemaid, I went up to his room and found him laying shirtless wasted.

His room was clean as usual, not so much from the bad boy if the school. His eyes flicked opened and he sees me, I smiled towards him before we fist bump lazily.

"What's up?" I asked once my ass found a chair to sit on while he sat on his king size bed too. By the second look, Zayn wasn't looking good. He is good looking but he seemed tired and lifeless like he's been wasting himself for the entire week which I bet is true.