•43•

•••

"So did you talk to him or something?" Emaan asked through the phone. "No, I told him how unbelievable he was and I left without glancing back." I honestly replied.

"Good, I thought you went all sweet-hearted Deena again and went talking to him. Dude even if it's about the other haramist! He can't just come like nothing happened." I gave it a small sad smile at the thought of how she is mad right now.

She has all the rights to be mad, I don't blame her for yelling at me. She knows what happened to me, I told her about it when one day I suddenly bursted in tears unpurposely in front of her. Ever since, she's been really protective with me since today I left her and went back home it made her so worryied about me that she called, our call haven't ended until then.

"Are you coming to school tomorrow?" She asked, "Emaan, it's exams week. I'll be there everyday until we graduate." I chuckled. "I know right! I'm so excited!" And here she goes with the extra self she has.

"I just thought you won't come since Zayn came back." She sighed and I just did the same. The name Zayn disgusts me, I feel like my soul isn't at ease when hear that name being called.

"Him being there won't make me stop the last days of my life in school and I'm nor afraid of, I think he is." I smiled, I knows she's smiling too. "That's the spirit! You don't even give him a glance! You understand?" She suddenly yelled making me lean back from the phone but I could still hear her from here.

"Understood ma'am, but I got to finish feeding Emile," I said smiling at the baby laying on my arms. "Then I'll see you tomorrow." She replied. "Bye." And we hang up.

"Let's see now. Are you full?" I asked the pure baby who just kept her eyes on me. Her eyes was on ever since I came, she likes me. "Your not full yet?" It seems like because she still wants to drink more milk.

I let he drink while I stroke her head. Susan and Mr. Bailey, went out for dinner, you could say a night for both of them to relax and have fun alone without baby crying. Emile was a crybaby, she wouldn't accept being held by a stranger because she'll cry immediately. I myself wasn't accepted at first but with the days she stopped crying every time I take her and would actually feel comfortable with me, according to what susan and mom said to me.

She pushed the milk bottle while struggled to rub her eyes. I smiled before picking her up and laying her stomach on my shoulder to make her burb so I can get to the hardest part which was making her sleep. After several pats on her back she successfully burbbed.

I took her think in the kitchen before walking her back to my room where I'll tuck her to sleep, she was sleepy anyway so I'm guessing she'll fall in slumber quicker than usual, after all she had a long day and took a nap once.

I was looking forward to watch Emile grow up into a beautiful girl, it was more like having a sibling with me. She had soft features and a pure gummy smile, she is sinless growing up to make her sins.

I can't believe I was this small too, it's crazy how a person comes out this small to grow a bigger each day. Subhana'allah, it's all Allah's permission and power this happens.

Growing up normally, I must be thankful that I don't have missing parts. Humans tend to think that they don't have anything when when they see another human have something they don't, and that other human thinks he has nothing as well when he see another human have something he doesn't, it's a circle motion.

Before I know it, Emile was in deep slumber so I lay her on my bed and turned on the AC before wrapping her with a blanket as I examined her.

She's so innocent.

Shortly, I hear a click on my window, I obviously ignored it because why not. But it came again so I had to go check what the hell was annoying my Little hoor al-ain.

Pushing my curtains before gasping and falling on the floor hiding from what I just found.

"W-who are you?!" I yelled/whispered it to him because normally I would ask that to stranger standing on my window. He knocked on it again. "Can you open the window, Deena?" Wow he knows my name.

I looked around for my hijab but only found my shirt which was the nearest cloth. I stood up and glared at the guy.

"Who are you and why the hell are you on my window on the roof!" I asked, still not opening my window. He pulled an envelope showing me.

"I have a massage for you," he smiled.

A messages? In what year are we? Who knows me to send me a mesaage? Wait, what?

"Open up, I don't the night only for you." He said as I blinked. I hesitated of I should open or not so I only open half of it and popped my hands out to take it. He gave me that "wtf" look but I insisted so he just hanged me the envelope.

"From who is this?" I asked while examining the letter. "I say you open it to find out, deena." And at that point I looked up to him.

"How do you know my name?" I asked. "Goodnight, Deena." Wirh a smirk, he jumped off the roof making me worried if he broke hurt himself.

I run downstairs as fast as I could and opened my front door to see a car drifting off on speed and leaving the area. I wanted to see who was that person but I guess I'm always slow.

"Deena? What's with all the running?" Mom came in and asked, taking off the cloth from my head as I run up after replied "nothing, mama." To her.

"I won't take too long to call you for dinner." She replied but I was already closing my room. I had to know who is the sender and what was in the envelope.

I sat on my bed and my hands couldn't wait just like me and I opened the envelope, a letter was in it but I had to find the name of the sender or something that can tell me from who is it.

And when I found a name at the end of the letter I blinked confusedly.

•••

Moon:

Sorry for the late update! I'm so bad ya Allah!

(Unedited)