•6•

•••

Stepping into the school building, she fixes her hijab properly before holding her bag in a tight grip.

Holding it tighter, because she was ready for whatever was coming for her today.

And the first session was called 'pick up my previous names on the floor'.

She sighed a heavy one at the sight, chuckles, and giggles were obviously heard behind her and all she did was look at the papers with those "precious names" which all were bad things about her.

Turning around, her mixed eyes meet with a dark orb.

Mr. Luck and his wife, the broom.

It wasn't that important for him to start his typical "young terror" speech at her for her to pick them, so she kneels down to pick them up as he nodded his head and walked away.

•••

The class was normal and going smooth but one this wasn't normal and smooth.

Her table.

Someone obvious came and drew things on her table and even wrote her name.

That person was obviously Wilson.

She didn't mind it at all, so instead of going around the school to search for him, she sat on her table, took her wipes out and started cleaning the mess they created.

Everything she would do, she would do it for Allah, and she'd remind herself to ignore whatever they did because some other people have walked through harder situations than this.

•••

It was already broken time and she had nothing to do when her classmates left the room, she sat on her seat, laying on her desk that smelled like baby wipes which were pretty good than the smell of a pencil.

Because she hasn't slept properly yesterday, her eyes were slowly closing as it felt heavy to hold her eyes open.

Her eyes breath taking eyes closed and she fell in silent slumber.

But the closing of a door was heard as it came loud and harsh, making a jump up her seat in shock.

She turned around to meet Zayn and his boys, all of them wearing smirks and cocky smiles while they clocked the door.

"What are you doing," she asked, still in the sleeping form. "I was in the cafeteria and didn't find my precious Muslim girl" he explained himself whole walking closer to her table.

Closer and closer until they were surrounding her in a circle.

"So we thought about giving you a visit" pushing the hair out of his sharp features making her roll her eyes.

But deep down, she knew he came for bad.

"You can leave now" with that she rested her head back on the table, not giving them the attention their asking for.

"Do you have hair under that?" the sarcasm was hanging on his tone but she didn't reply to him.

"For some reason, I'd love to see what's under it"

"Take it off" but that made her crack a laugh at him which she earned a smile from him.

It was the first time he heard her laugh, but it was obviously fake so he didn't mind it at all.

"What's so funny?"

"You're particularly asking me to take my crown off. Are you serious, Zayn? You have nothing to do other than me?" She chuckled and he followed along.

"Baby, I'm serious, I'd really like to see you without that rag" crossing his arms at her as she did the same.

"Guess what? Never. I'm never taking it off, not even in your dreams" she replied before standing up on her feet.

"Then guess what, princess?"

Her magical eyes gazed on his mesmerizing ones as he moved closer to the point where his eyes were more mesmerizing than it was from far.

"Whether you like it or not, if it means taking your crown down, were taking it off"

"You have no rights to see me without it" she growled backing off to hit the chair behind her.

"But this is the way you play the game" he chuckled, licking his when his boys took her both wrist tightly.

"Zayn, make them let me go!" She yelled.

"Oh, how I wish I can but to your unlucky Muslim-self, it's already decided" he smirked while she glared at the boys who were trying to take the hijab off of her.

As she whispers;

Allah is sufficient for us and the best of those on whom to depend.

Allahumma-fine him bimaa shi'ta.

Her tears started threatening to fall on her face as she pulled her wrist away from one guy and held her hijab tightly in fear.

"Dude just pulled the f**king thing out!" Zayn yelled as she sat down, hoping they would stop but when she saw Zayn's hand reaching for her scarf she felt anger rush over her because she couldn't do anything against five guys when she was a powerless girl.

Just as she felt him touch the scarf someone banged on the door really hard.

It startled all of them.

Zayn stopped and the boys left her and run up to the door. Deena took the opportunity to grab a book from her table and hit right behind Zayn's back.

"I seek refuge in Allah from you! Astaghfirullah! How much if a Jin could you be!" Hitting several times while the banging was still going on.

"Zayn! What to do?!" His friends freaked out and are could focus while Deena was hitting him non stop.

"I hope you root in hell!"

"Shut up!"

He just did something more than what he did to her the day before.

He wasn't just touching her, but his whole hand was covering her mouth as he glared at him mixed eyes.

For a reason, she stopped and just gazed his eyes while he did the same.

Nothing came out of the two while they look at each other. Pulling away he frustratedly pushed the hair that has fallen on his face when he yelled at her.

He moved to the door, shoving his friend aside before unlocked it revealing a woman with small glasses.

Her eyes have lingered on Zayn and Deena for a minute as he turned to look at Deena.

Without saying anything else he left the room in a hurry as his friends followed behind like his dogs.

The lady walked closer to Deena as she rubbed her back.

"Honey are you OK? Have they done anything to you? Can you hear me?" Deena was listening but trying to comprehend what just happened and how did she get out of it.

It was the prayer that saved her, it was no other than Allah who helped her out of it.

"Are you ok? Did they hurt you? Did they touch you?" She kept asking which finally made Deena turn to her and shook her head.

"No ma'am, I'm fine"

Hamdulillah.

•••

Moon: Sorry for the late update.