•8•

•••

The next morning was normal for Deena.

Her, picking up some papers that are scattered on the floor, getting bullied by Zayn, being shoved by zayn's friends and other normal things that happen in school.

But one new thing wasn't new when she first stepped into her classroom.

The class was filled with her classmates, only one seat was empty which was Deena's.

What confused her is how silent they are, all of them on their own minds and they're actually on their seats and not roaming around like the usual.

It gave her a weird feeling, these kids are troublemakers and will never learn to be this quite in class, not even when the teacher appears.

Fact: if you are not good at it, then you're better at acting it.

Which was what they were doing, acting up to be silent classmates when they are on the next level of wildness.

And Deena could sense there something fishy about it. This is unusual.

As for now, she shrugged her thoughts away and headed to her seat.

At the same moment, the teacher walked in holding the same expression she had when she first came in.

It's not normal at all.

"Class settled, even though I could smell something fishy about this all silence coming from your kids" pushing his nerd glasses back before he turned to the board.

"Open your textbook" the class started taking out their textbook, some of them got it, some are still searching for it but Deena didn't find hers

"What.."

She didn't find it at all.

"Wallahi I just used it yesterday" she swore under her breathe

"Hey, Deena" she heard her name being whispered.

Looking at the person, it turned out to be Zayn.

"What do you want," she asked half glaring. He extended his hand to her which held a navy textbook.

She looked back at him ad if he was the funniest person ever.

"Do you expect me to take it?" She asked as he rolled his honey eyes at her. "You have no other choice, Muslim" he replied.

She hesitated so much, the teacher had started checking on other textbooks and she had no other choice when she couldn't find hers

"Come on, I'm not gonna wait forever" she sighed, her hands reaching for the book.

Mr. Smith was just a seat away from hers, so she had the time to open the page he wanted but something clicked her mind.

"If he gave me his textbook then what is he going to use?" She thought and blinked, looking back at Zayn who winked at her with his smirk.

"Deena, your textbook" she jumped a bit and looked around only to find everyone staring at her in a childish way.

Too late.  She thought

That's when she knew she was in big trouble.

"Mr. Smith, was-"

But that was too late and he already opened the textbook.

His eyes widened as he flipped the pages and stared or read whatever it was written.

"Deena Mahmood, explain this" throwing the textbook on her table harshly making her flit.

"What were you thinking when you drew this!" He was so mad, his eyes turned red along with his rounded face.

Her eyes looked down at the textbook and looked at it in wide eyes she flipped the textbook.

It was a drawing

A disgusting haram one.

There was a drawing, a drawing which gave Deena the lumb to cry. Tears welled in her eyes. The person drew it too realistically.

The drawing was Deena and Mr. Smith kissing.

Yes, kissing, more like making out.

Her clothes were hanging low, almost showing her breast that Mr. Smith was grabbing aggressively while his other hand held her legs up, as he kissed her. Her scarf wrapped slightly but it was showing a little bit of hair,  there were hickeys on her exposed neck. The drawing was disturbing

Deena was good at drawing realistic arts, she was so good at it and this drawing was almost the way she drew but she could never draw something Like that, never in her life, Deena would never draw a mankind because it was haram, and beside every drawing she would draw, she would have her signature on it.

And this drawing had her signature on it as if she was the one who actually signed it and drew it. But it was the opposite.

It'll never be her drawing. Surely someone copied her signature

Giggles and laughter were heard as she gulped the lump that was on her throat,  she closed the book.

"Explain" Mr. Smith was still there, she couldn't even look at him, she was embarrassed.

"I- didn't draw this" she replied. Her heart was really aching so bad and she felt like bidding away from the world, Deena wished the ground will tear up and eat her at this moment.

"Do you think this is a game to you? I thought you're a Muslim and I know in fact that Muslims can't do this at all!" He yelled at her, filling the class with silence.

"I said I didn't do it" she replied, blinking the tears away. "Then I would love to show this drawing to your art teacher and let's see what is she going to say about it" he was about to reach the textbook when she snatched it in her hand.

"I said I didn't do it! And this is not my textbook and I'm not giving it to you!" She yelled her heterochromia eyes already in tears as she tried hiding them.

"Give me the book, Deena"

"No"

Deena's pov•

I have never been through something like this and I prefer dying than walking through it.

"If you don't give me the textbook right now, then you're in detention for two weeks and I'm calling your parents" he glared.

The tears I have been trying to hide is now seen by all if the class, I stood up and hugged the textbook closer to me before I look back at Zayn.

He was looking back at me with his honey like eyes while I did the same.

I never thought I'd hate someone this much, but I really do hate him.

"La illaha ill Allah.." I said under me breathes before he rolled his eyes and looked in front.

"Deena!" The voice of Mr. Smith distracted me.

He was angry while I was in tears and Zayn might be celebrating his happiness inside.

I pushed past him and run out of the door, leaving everything behind, not replying to the yelling of Mr. Smith because all I wanted to do was run away.

•••

Moon: Yaz, Zayn could be more than the evil person he is, and he could do more than that *wink*

Just wait for the other chapters 💕.