•29•

•••

"Zayn, please focus with me.." She sighs,

"Hmm?" And he blinks.

"Focus with me! My mom is going to be home soon and your still on my room!" So she particularly yells,

"Yeah, I like panda's too" and he obviously doesn't listen.

For about 10 or maybe more minutes, the only thing he did was talk about the panda bear, hugging it and just admiring it like it's the most admirable thing ever, not even remembering his the one who got her the panda bear.

"Snap out of it. You need to leave." She glares, crossing her arms. His eyes finally looked up to her, those hazel more honey like eyes looked up to her with emotions.

"You want me to leave?" He asks. Like it's not the most obvious thing right now. "Yes Zayn, I want you out before my mama comes.." She continues but the way he gave her an expression was not anywhere near him understand what she just said.

So he sits there, his gaze lingers on her before his so unexpected sudden move.

"What are you doing.." He left the bed and started making his move towards her slowly, leaving the poor panda to fall on the ground.

"Zayn, your not my muhrem. Stop coming closer!" She warns. It didn't stop him until she felt her back make contact with the wall as he stood inches away from her.

Reminder: Muhrem can touch you or come near you, un-muhrem men are any other normal man expect your father, brother, and husband.

"I don't know what muhrem is but I do know that I want to see your hair."

Her eyes wide open, while his hooded hanging low and heavy as they stare at each other.

"Subhanaallah, I bet Allah didnt know what to do with your mind so he left it empty.."

"And I bet allah took his time creating your eyes.."

She blinked confusedly, confused on what he just said and on the way he pronounced Allah. It was irrtatung how he pulled the first 'A' in Allah.

It confused her so bad it left her asking him, "what?". You would have never guess what he said next.

"Subhanaallah."

Exactly, he just pronounced 'Subhanallah' in the wrongest way ever that it left Deena laughing on the floor. Surprisingly, he sat beside her with a cheeky smile.

"Was it that funny?" He asked innocently, and she nodded instantly. "You don't pronounce it like that..." She stopped to take some breathes before standing up again. All while he watches her.

"Get up,"

"Huh?"

"I said get up"

"I like panda's too" the the adorable grin appears again. Deena could swear to fall for this side of him.

"Why do you bring panda's up every time!"

"Why do you bring me out of the house up every time.." He exhaled, almost signs of anger showing on his face. "Are you even drunk? I don't know I just want you out before my mother comes" she rolled her eyes at him.

"Do you really have the heart?"

"To?"

"To let a drunk guy leave your house at this time of the night" He smiled and she scoffed. "I'm not buying that, and I won't buy anything else now get up and leave." She sighed.

He was still sitting on her floor not moving an inch not even a finger but his eyes would look right back her heterochromian eyes with spark.

They both kept looking at each other, wondering if he would even move an inch while he wonders If she'd let him touch her hair.

"Are you even drunk?" She asked not even getting the fact that his so drunk yet he talks pretty much like a sober dude, not mentioning the fact that the drunk Zayn, is the cute Zayn.

"Zayn! What is wrong with you?!" It was getting on her nerves how he wouldn't listen to her. "Nothing, babe." He smiled innocently, his eyes almost closing shut as they felt heavier and heavier by every second.

"Then what do you want?" So she thought to let him speak. As soon as she said that, a smirk was plastered on his lips and so he says,

"Your so cute I just want to kiss your cute stupid face and cuddle the shit out of you and hold your fucking small hand.." All while scrunching his face with a slight bite on his lips.

By now she was left with wide eyes that held a mixture of scared and shocked expression while he had a satisfied smile with closed eyes, imagining what he just said.

Before Deena could reply to him the sound of a door being opened and closed was heard and soon after the voice of her mother was heard.

"Deena, where are you?"

Deena's wide eyes now are more than wide if that's even possible while the drunk boy was still dreaming of his own statement.

"My mom is home! What am I going to do?!" She whispered / yelled at him moving back and forth, shocking him from his dreamy imagination.

"Why are you scared? Is she that scary?"

No, he still doesn't know how Rudaina Ahmed could be when she gets angry.

"Zayn she's coming!" Deena almost cried right now. "Deena!".

And footsteps was heard climbing the stairs and that's when Deena actually panics. She looks back and forth from Zayn to her closet, wondering if he can fit it then her eyes landed on her bathroom door.

"Get up!" She pulling him up as he stumbled then she rushes to open the door of her bathroom quickly, pushing him inside.

"I wanna meet your mother"

"Stay inside Wilson! Don't even dare make a sound!" And she slams the door shut. At the same time her room door opened revealing her mother.

"If you have hearing problems then please tell me, I'll be more than glad to get them fixed!" She angrily spoke to her daughter.

"I dont have heaving problems I'm just trying to stay silent more!" And deena replied back angrily. "Are you yelling at me!"

"No, mama im not."

"Habibty, birull walidain, how many times have I teached you that!!"

Reminder: Birull Walidain means respecting your parents blindly.

"For Allah sake! Wallah I'm not yelling!"

"And your saying wallah?!"

"Mama.."

They both stayed silent and Deena knew nothing better than try to calm her down so she could go to sleep.

So she moves forward with a small smile. "It was a long day for you, Mashallah you did great at helping those families and Allah will never forget this beautiful Hasana you got and now you have to calm yourself down and go take a quick shower then head off to sleep" rubbing the back of her mother's shoulder as she nodding for her daughter. Obviously buying it.

Hasana- Credit for good deeds, which Allah weighs up against one's bad deeds at the final judgement after death.

"It was a long day, I'm losing control right now, right?" and her mother rubbed her temple while looking into her daughter eyes, waiting for her to agree with her.

And Deena nodded with a smile.

"Go sleep, habibty" with that she kissed her mother's cheek before she left her room. As soon as the door was closed, Deena's smile dropped with a huge sigh as her eyes trailed to her bathroom door.

thinking of the drunk boy in her room. thinking of a way to get him out.

"How am I goinging to get him out.."

•••

Moon:

Don't forget to vote and follow I'd you enjoyed!