•35•

•••

The smell of fresh pizza coming out of the oven run in her nostrils like crazy. It only added on the flavour in the taste if just baked pizza.

She loves Pizza, she couldn't remember the last time she had it and now that she has it in front of her then she'd waste no time for it.

"Hey, chill out beauty beast. I can get you more if you want." Max chuckled as he watched the girl eating out the pizza like crazy. "Sorry. I just missed it and it taste so good." She admits with a smile.

This was like a small date which Deena didn't want to take as one while Max had set it on. She would like to see it as a date too but she can't.

"So.." He started.

"So?" And she asked still munching on the pizza. "I wanna say this is a date but I know it's not, right?" He asked sipping from his drink and Deena nodded.

"As much as I want it to be like one, I'm afraid we can't consider it a date." She honestly replied. He nodded hanging his head low.

Silence took over the place, the only thing you could hear was from the kitchen as they baked more pizza.

Deena didn't fight over it and just ate the pizza silently while he had something to ask.

"How did you become a Muslim?"

"I was born a Muslim," She had no hesitation to reply. "My parents are Muslims and I obviously am." She continues.

"Can I ask about your family?"

"Sure." She loved how he would ask before anything. He wanted to make sure he was gentle with her and will never do anything to hurt her so he asks for permission first, showing how much important she is to him.

"Do you have siblings?"

"I'm an only child" she shook her head. "From where did you get those eyes? Mommy or daddy?." He smiled. "Non."

"My mom has honey brown eyes and my dad had dark brown." She said. And in a moment she had a question for him too.

"Why is Zayn bullying me?" She asked still confused over that fact that he bullys her because of a religion.

"Zayn bullys everyone, us too. Sometimes he bullys someone for no typical reason." He explained, serving himself another piece of pizza. "Hbu? You guys seem to enjoy it when he bullys." And that's when the air stuck on Max's throat.

"Well.." He nervously smiled while Deena waited patiently for him to speak. "We actually enjoy it, I mean sometimes you could laugh so hard and sometimes you start thinking that it was wrong." Unmatched eyes keep staring at him and for a second he thought she was angry.

"You don't start thinking it's wrong but you know it's wrong," correcting him. He nodded slowly as if hesitating to agree but he did.

"Being with Zayn and the guys is fun; it contains laughing 24/7, party like there's no tomorrow, stay late until we see the sunset, and a lot fun things we enjoy doing. But it also contains other bad things that I won't mention for you." And he smiles, go conforming her that he won't tell her the other bad things.

"I won't ask, nor would ever ask. I just want you to stay away from those bad things that is if you wanna be around me." She shrugged, finishing her last pizza piece.

•••

The car came to a hult. Deena observed the expensive car she was in with a such glow in her eyes.

His white Range Rover was a breath taking car, it didn't help deena the over that fact that she loved the fancy car so much.

I want my husbands car to be like this.

She also couldn't help but think this is perfect for her husband.

"Mrs. Mahmood might kill you for skipping classes, right?" He asked seriously.

Deena's eyes feel on his exposed neck and the vains popping from his arms till his knuckles as he gripped the starring wheel tightly.

Astaghfiruallah!

Shaking the thought off and focusing back on his question. "No. She gets home at night when I'm almost asleep." She replied. Her cheeks almost showing too much pink tint as she glance on his lips and imagined them kissing so she looks away immediately.

What is wrong with me? If this is you iblis then that away from me!

"Oh, great. How about your dad, Mr. Manhoo- I mean Mahmood." He corrected himself immediately when she flicked her eyes at him. She did it with no intention of scarying him but he took it as one as he thought.

Damn, unmated eyes could be damn scary too.

She gulped. Not know if she could tell him about her long gone father. Bitting her lower lip harshly as he watched he get uncomfortable from his questions while his eyes lay on her pink lips. Imagining the same thing she had imagined just a second ago and feel horrible of himself after it so he looks away.

You can't think of her like that, she's so innocent.

"My dad left us when I was still young," but she managed to tell him because for a second she didn't find a good reason not to.

"What? Why would be leave you?" And of course, he didn't get it when she said he left us. "Im sorry, I bet you hate him right no-"

"No, no, no." She chuckled. "He left us as in he died." She explained and his face went pale.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry, Deena, I really didn't know sweetthing." He apologizes and Deena nodded understanding his situation.

"No worries. At least you only got the easy step which is to meet my mom, is it?" She smiled, comforting him slowly.

And it just left him thinking if he actually would be doing the right thing about that.

"I don't know, Deena. I'm kinda messed up right now." For a second, Deena felt like she was played but she could let her heart ache with resuring herself because running out of the car and upstairs to her room to cry her eyes out wasn't really her thing to do.

"Do you like me?"

"No," He denied making her smile drop."Because I thing I love you." But it's cruved up again.

"Then you don't have to be scared about it, take your times because I'm not rushing you, and if you think you can't then I won't force you." She gave him her warmth by just staring inti his eyes and giving him her real smile.

"Don't stress yourself out, Whites. The feeling is mutual." And she unlocks the door to hop off with a smirk on her lips. Leaving him with a smirk too. A satisfied one.

"Your just making it hard on me, sweet pepper." He chuckled shyly, hitting the inner walls of his cheek. Watching her walk to her front door, waiting for her too do it.

To turn around. And when she finally turns around.

He just smiled and knew nothing better than his need and want from her.

He wanted her so bad. Not in a bad way, but an Islamic way if it's the only way he could take her.

"See tomorrow, Manhoo- I mean, Mahmood!"

God, that name just got to be so much like a fucking Manhood.

•••

Moon:

Another update which i forget if it's edited or not.