Part 2~

I felt my head slip off my hand and sat up quickly as my eyes drooped slightly. Kai was giggling at me quietly as I almost fell asleep. I frowned at her and kicked her under the table. She pouted at me and faces forwards. I sighed slightly and glanced around the room.

The new boy caught my eye. He was sitting with his head in his hands, staring at me. I bit my lip slightly as I looked down then back up at him. He smiled and gave me a look as if to say 'got something to say?'. It was slightly intimidating and it made my heart almost beat out of my chest. I covered my face with the long sleeves of my jacket as I felt myself blushing.

I glanced down at Kai who had now fallen asleep so I poked her cheek. She grunted and sat up rubbing her eyes. She looked at the teacher who was going on about the U.S.A or something and then back at me.

"What?" She whispered sleepily. I put my hand over the side of my face that the new boy could see and stared at her closely.

"Don't look now, but the new boy was staring at me" I whispered quickly as I bit my lip. Kai instantly laughed and patted my thigh.

"Good joke. He's not even looking this way" She rolled her eyes and laid back down. I sighed and crossed my arms, listening to the lecture. The bell went after what seemed like forever and we all stood up, collecting our things.

"I'll be back next lesson, I've got an appointment" Kai said quickly before running out of the classroom. I sighed and put my hands in my pockets. As I felt the class room, a pair of hands grabbed my shoulders and pushed me up against the lockers.

I groaned as a lock went straight into the middle of my back. I reached back to rub it when my wrists were then grabbed. I looked up and my heart stopped as I stared into the eyes of the new boy.

I bit my lip as I studied his face. Now I was closer, he looked even more familiar. He smiled a big, box like smile at me as he stared down at me.

"I'm new and I want you to help me around" He said with a deep voice that made me tingle. His voice was something between a growl and a soothing deepness. I bit my lip again as I blushed.

Wait a second. Why am I doing this?

I looked at him with a frown and huffed at him. "So why couldn't you just ask like a normal person?" I asked cockily as I raised an eyebrow. He chuckled slightly and shrugged as he held my wrists against the locker.

"I'm not normal. I don't like normal" I scanned him and smiled slightly. His light blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes showed that. "So show me around" He let go of me and stuffed his hands in his pockets. I raised an eyebrow at him and I folded my arms.

"And if I don't?" I asked him as I licked my lip slightly. He pouted at me and shook his hair from his face.

"I'll get sad" He replied with a cute voice. Damnit, aegyo. He was clearly an expert at being cut and I couldn't help but smile.  I then rolled my eyes and sighed slightly.

"Fine. You big baby" I began to walk off ahead of him and I smiled when I heard him jog up to me. "I'll take you to a bunch of lads you'll get along with"