Part 25~

Taehyung P.O.V

"Jimin, Get her out of here" I mumbled quickly as I rushed to the kitchen to get a first aid kit. Hoseok was kneeling by Yoongi's side and holding his hand over the gaping wound. I grabbed the box and came back to the main room, breathing steadily. I can't get mad at whoever this was now. I have to save Yoongi.

I cut open his shirt and pushed a cloth onto the stab wound and he cried out in pain. Hoseok was crying softly and hushing him. I pulled out an antiseptic wipe and began to clean him up, causing him scream out.

"Yoongi I know it hurts but you've got to keep still. You keep opening it again" Hoseok said to him softly as more blood poured from the cut. "We should just take him to the hospital" He added as he put his head in his hands.

"We can't. The police will blame Taehyung!" Jin yelled from the other side of the room. I breathed out again to keep my temper in control but the noise and the pressure was stressing me out.

"Well it's his fault anyway!" Hoseok yelled suddenly. My head snapped towards him and he sat back, scared. "I'm sorry..."

"Get out" I growled deeply at him. I was furious now but I couldn't just let Yoongi die. I whispered an apology to him before I began to sow his wound up. He passed out from the pain and Jin sat by his side as Jungkook spoke to Hoseok outside. I cleaned it with more antiseptic then wrapped it up.

I sat back on my legs and sighed deeply. Jungkook came in with Hoseok who stared at the ground guilty. I glared at him and stood up to wash my hands.

"We don't know who it was but Yoongi said that the person who attacked him told him that this was because Taehyung killed his brother. Is that true Tae?" Jungkook said softly as he followed me to the kitchen. I ignored him and washed my hands quickly but the blood wouldn't come off. "Tae?" He said again. I let out a shaky breath and turned to him slowly.

"He was the one who killed my sister. It was coming to him" I said slowly. I saw Jungkook's eyes fill with fear and he stepped back a little.

"Did you hurt Seo-yun too?" He looked me up and down and played with his hands. I could tell he was afraid of me and that hurt because he was my best friend.

"No. I didn't hurt her" I lied quickly. Jungkook nodded and left the room without another word. I sighed and headed up to my room where I knew Seo-yun would be waiting. I entered quietly and sat by her side. Jimin smiled quickly at me and left us alone.

"I think I'm in trouble. I think anyone around me is in trouble" I said slowly, my voice shaking. Seo-yun wrapped her arms around me and pushed my hair out of my face.

"Why?" She asked softly. I couldn't tell her the truth but I couldn't lie. I bit my lip and looked away from her for a moment. I could see her frown slightly and sit back. "Tae?"

"I hurt someone a while ago and now there are people who want revenge" I mumbled quietly. It wasn't a lie but also not the whole truth. It would do for now. I looked back at Seo-yun who was biting her lip.

"Is that why Yoongi is hurt?" She said after a while of silence. I nodded and she pulled me into a tight hug. "I don't know who would want to hurt you but you don't deserve it"

I sighed as I hugged her back and tears filled my eyes, threatening to fall. She didn't understand. She probably never would. I did deserve it. I deserved everything I've ever given anyone.