Part 20~

Seo-yun P.O.V

My phone started to buzz at about 3am. I hate when I wake up at this hour. Some call it the demons hour or something like that. Bad things always happen at this time, supposedly. Nothing bad has ever happened to me yet so I personally think it's bullshit. Kai once claimed that a ghost attacked her in the kitchen at 3am, though. I yawned and rolled over, picking up without bothering to see who it was.

"Hmm? Who is it?" I mumble sleepily through the phone as I rub my eyes. Who the heck would be calling me at 3am? I knew it couldn't be Kai, but it could be. Maybe she only just heard about what happened. She's probably worried so bad about me. I totally forgot to call her once I left the station. I was just too tired I guess.

"Are you home?" Taehyung asked deeply through the phone. I sat up quickly and turned on the lamp. He sounded mad and menacing and his voice sent chills through my body. I bit my lip then quickly turned the lamp back off. He will know that I'm in here if i have that on.

"Y-yes? Why? You should be getting home if you've been released. It's late" I whispered hurriedly through the phone as I got up quietly and checked out my window to make sure he wasn't there. No one. Only a single car drove past and that wouldn't be the sort of car that Tae-hyung would drive. I closed the blinds again and walked to my door, opening it slowly. I creaked loudly and I winced as I heard my sister mumble in her sleep from across the hall.

"I want to see you first. We have something to... talk about" I could hear his evil smirk through the phone. I just wanted to hang up and to hide somewhere but I couldn't. He knows all my hiding places from when I chased him around the house.

"We can talk tomorrow" I said quickly as I made my way to the kitchen as silently as I could. I picked up the largest knife we had and took it to the main room with me. I placed it by my side and looked around the room still biting my lip. I accidentally caught the cut on my lip with my tooth and it began to bleed again. I put my thumb to it and held it there for a moment.

"I'll probably forget. I want to talk now. Besides, I'm already here" He said suddenly before he hung up the phone. I stood up and looked around quickly, dropping my phone as I did so. I heard it crack but I didn't care. I saw him walk down the stairs and assumed he had come in through my window. Shit. He walked closer to me with a blank expression and looked at the knife confused.

"Seo-yun, I'm not going to hurt you. Put it down" Taehyung's tone was different to a second ago. His warm, deep voice made me feel relaxed. He kept walking towards me with a hand out until he got close enough to take the knife. He slowly slid it out of my hands and put it down on the table.

Taehyung turned to me slowly as a smirk spread across his face. "You are so fucking stupid" He spat venomously before he grabbed me by the throat.