Part 26~

Seo-yun P.O.V

Taehyung sighed and sat back, not looking at me. I took his face in my hands and tried to turn his head towards me but he grabbed my hands and took them off his face.

"I have to go out somewhere tonight and I want you to stay in this room and this room only. I'll lock the door and unlock the bathroom door so you can use the ensuite one and I'll leave you some food too" Tae said sternly as he turned away from me. I frowned and reached out to him but he pushed my hand away.

"I don't want to be locked up like some animal because your going out" I mumbled as I crossed my arms. Taehyung shot me an angry glare and I sighed, shuffling back on the bed a little.

"The boys will be in the house too, looking after Yoongi. If you need anything, get them" He continued sounding slightly angrier. "I'm not caging you up"

"But you are! The boys get to go around the house and I'm stuck in here!" I yelled at him. He clenched his hands into fists and sat up straight. He then stood up and began to leave silently. "Dont you dare lock me in here Kim Taehyung!"

"It's not up for discussion! Now shut up before I make you!" He roared at me. I flinched and moved away quickly, the bed post meeting the middle of my back and stopping me dead. Taehyung glared at me before he slammed the door and locked it.

I threw myself onto his bed and began to cry heavily. My breathing was deep and ragged as tears streamed down my face. I didn't even have my phone to call Kai and tell her what happened and Taehyung was certainly still in the house so I couldn't ask the boys to let me out yet. I rolled onto my back and stared up at the ceiling. Within a few minutes, I fell asleep, hypnotised by the swirls of the ceiling.

I didn't sleep long however when there was a loud banging at the bedroom door. I groaned and rolled over onto my side with my back to the door. "What?" I mumbled sleepily.

"It's Jimin. Taehyung is gone and I didn't want to leave you locked in here so you can come out" Jimin said softly. I heard the key slot into the door and unlock, followed by the familiar creek of the door being opened.

"Will you lay with me for a bit?" I asked quietly. Jimin nodded and closed the door again, leaving the key in the hole. He crawled onto the bed and laid down and I moved up to him and laid in his arms. He stroked my hair gently as I buried my face in his hard chest.

"Jiminie. Where is he going?" I turned my head so I could see him and he smiled softly as he brushed my hair out of my face.

"I really don't know. He didn't say. He only said to make sure you stay locked in here" Jimin said softly as he ran his thumb against my bottom lip. I sighed and looked away, my heart fluttering like mad. Jimin's touch made me feel exited, just like Tae's. I bit my lip and I saw Jimin pout slightly. I turned my head back to him and he tried not to smile.

"I was playing with that" He whined. I giggled a little and kept overly biting my lip to tease him. He sighed loudly then an evil grin spread across his face. Suddenly, he grabbed me around the waist and flipped us over so he was on top on me. He smiled down at me and I blushed deeply. "I'll just have to play with a different part of you" He smirked.

I looked into Jimin's eyes as he studied my body, still smirking. I totally forgot I was still in Tae's clothes so that made me blush even more when I realised. His right hand began to travel gently over my body, his fingers gently caressing me. Slowly, his hand went down to Tae's boxers and his smirk became even bigger.

"I think here will be the most fun to play with" He growled sexily.