Part 44~

Seo-yun P.O.V

I ran the blade across my skin slowly. It opened and began to slowly trickle with blood. This was getting hard for me. I hadn't heard from Taehyung in so long. My depression was getting bad. The boys were going at me. Everything was going so fast. Nothing was normal. Everything was going wrong.

I looked up slowly and saw Taehyung standing in the doorway. I froze and quickly covered my arms as the hot water ran over me. He approached me slowly and grabbed a towel, handing it to me. He then turned around and his hands in his pockets. With a frown still on my face, I slid the blade under a shampoo bottle and wrapped myself up in the towel. I held my arms close to my body so he couldn't see the cuts. I just hoped that i wouldn't bleed onto the white towel.

I cleared my throat and he turned around to face me. I just wanted to show him what I'd done. He might be less mad. I was scared. I was shaking and my lungs felt like they were being squeezed and he could tell. I looked up into his eyes and he was staring at my waist where I had my arms crossed. I slowly looked down an of course, the towel was soaking up the blood.

"Tae.. let me just explain" I whispered softly. He suddenly reached out towards me and I whispered, shutting my eyes tight. His arms then went around me. I opened my eyes quickly and looked up at him. He had his eyes tightly shut and he was crying. I slowly moved my arms around him and hugged him back. Damnit, his shirt was also white.

I sighed and dropped my arms to my sides. A small trickle of blood ran down my arm and dropped on the floor through my fingers. Taehyung pulled away and gently took one arm in his hands and examined the cuts. I just looked at him. I couldn't bare to see what I had done. He let go of one arm and picked up the other, looking at it too. I sighed and hung my head in shame.

"Let me clean you up" Tae whispered softly. I nodded and he sat me on a stool near the sink and pulled out the first aid box from the cupboard. He gently cleaned all the blood away first then put a bandage over the top of the cuts on both arms. He then handed me his jacket that he was holding.

I slowly shook my head and gave it back, looking away from him. Taehyung gently put his hand under my chin and turned my face towards him. His lips then met mine softly. I closed my eyes as we kissed gently for a moment. He then stepped forward a little more, still kissing me and deepened the kiss. He stood between my legs and put his hands on my hips. He pulled back for a moment and smiled.

"I missed you" Taehyung smirked before he gently picked me up and carried me out of the room. Luckily for us, our room was directly opposite the bathroom. He quickly walked into our room, still kissing me and dropped me on the bed softly. He then took off his shirt, shoes and trousers quickly before laying on top of me and kissing me again.

Tae slowly unwrapped the towel and kissed down my body, stopping at my belly button and then back up. I gasped slightly at his teasing and he smirked at me evilly. He then slowly began to grind on me. One thing led to another and after a long time, we were asleep in each other's arms, sweaty and naked.