Part 45~

The next few months were a struggle. We had to move out of the huge house and back to Korea because we couldn't afford it. We all went back to Taehyung's house and stayed there. Most of us got jobs and moved out, leaving Taehyung, Yoongi, Jimin and I together in the house. All eight of us graduated, barely, but we still graduated.

Taehyung had got treatment for his disorder too. He wasn't completely fine but he wasn't a murderer anymore. Our relationship was better then ever. Yoongi accepted my choice to stay with Tae but was also really kind still. Jimin however was a little mad but he got used to it in the end.

The four of us decided to go to the university just around the corner together and we were starting tomorrow. We knew that we had to do something other then stay together and Tae somehow lost whatever job it was that he had before. He never explained to us why we had to move to America or why he lost the job or what the job even was. He still wouldn't.

As we were getting ready for our first day at university, there was a loud banging on the door. Yoongi answered it and there was an overly exited Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok and Jungkook standing at the door. They announced to us they were also going to the university. They lived literally two minutes away from us, all next door to each other. It would've been so much cheaper for them if they just stayed with us because we pretty much all love together still anyway.

When we arrived, it reminded me of high school but better. As i walked through the halls behind the boys, someone suddenly grabbed hold of my ass. I turned around quickly to see some tall, unattractive boy touching me. The boys all turned around and Taehyung walked forwards slowly towards the boy. Tae crossed his arms and stood in front of me calmly.

"Don't touch her. She belongs to Me" Tae's voice was calm and collected, unlike before when he would have killed the boy. I smiled and put my arms around Tae's waist. The boy scoffed and shook his head.

"No can do, pretty boy. I'm going to make her mine" The boy licked his lips as he looked at me. Tae sighed and shrugged then punched the boy straight in the face. All nine of us ended up in detention. Me, the boy and the lad who touched me.

"Woo! Go us. Detention on the first day" Jungkook said sarcastically. Although I couldn't entirely tell if it was sarcasm because he seemed genuinely happy about it.

"Why are you so happy about it?" Yoongi mumbled with his head on the desk. I guess he was trying to sleep but Jungkook woke him up.

"Because now we have a reputation and people won't screw with us" Hoseok said quickly before Jungkook could reply. I rolled my eyes and so did everyone else but Jungkook. The lad at the front had his head down on the desk and I think he was sleeping too.

The rest of the day was like any other day really. We had our remaining classes and went out for dinner to celebrate our first day of university. When we got home, Jimin and Yoongi went off to their rooms and me and Taehyung did the same. We cuddled and watched movies for a while but after two movies we fell asleep.

The rest of university and our lives were ahead of us. I was so glad I had Tae. Even though he tried killing me multiple times, literally, and he was technically a criminal, my family were dead and I now had a reputation in my new school, I thought things might be okay for once.