Part 17~

I fell to my knees as I watched Taehyung drive away. I couldn't believe I had done that to him. I couldn't believe he was covered in blood. Everything had happened so fast. There was no way this was the Taehyung I was with a few hours ago.

I calmed down after a few minutes and a policeman took me back up to the station. I was asked to stay with Tae for a while to calm him down and see what had happened. They believed I was the only one who could get anything out of him. I cried silently in the back of the car, staring out at passing shops and houses.

I quietly went to where the cells were and stopped in the doorway. I looked over at Taehyung's cell and watched him for a moment. He was slumped against the wall, Studying his blood covered hand. I cleared my throat and walked towards his cell before I sat down cross legged in front of the door. Taehyung looked at me for a moment before looking away.

"Taehyung-" I tried to speak to him but couldn't find the words. I opened my mouth to speak slowly but nothing came out.

"You've stopped calling me Tae. Why have you stopped?" He suddenly interrupted the silence between us. I bit my lip and shrugged slightly. "Is it because you are scared? Or is it because you don't know who I am anymore?" He asked deeply as he stared at me.

"I um- I just didn't feel like I should call you Tae right now" I mumbled. He shook his head with a smile, however he clearly wasn't amused. "Is that your blood or someone else's?" I asked him quickly.

"Why does it matter?" Taehyung asked as he turned his hand in front of him, staring at it once again.

"Because if you are hurt you need to be treated and if you hurt someone else then..." I trailed off as I thought about him getting locked up.

"Then what?" He asked as he shuffled across the floor, getting closer to me. He wrapped his blood drenched hands around the bars of the cell as he stared at me. I shuffled back just out of his reach which made him sigh. "You are afraid aren't you?" He moved back slowly and held out his hands. "I won't touch you I swear"

I gulped a little and looked at the blood over him. I saw the cut in his side and sighed with relief when I realised it was his own blood. "You need to be treated. It could get infected" I pointed to his side and he looked down before shrugging at me.

"I probably deserve it" He mumbled quietly. I shook my head at him and stood up.

"I'm going to get someone to treat you and if no one else will then I'll do it" I said quickly as I left the Room. The first aider was too busy with another person so they handed me the things to clean him up. A policeman unlocked the cell and locked it back up once I was in there. I gulped slightly and knelt by Taehyung. He refused to look at me as I took off his shirt and cleaned the wound.

I saw him since a few times and apologised instantly. Once I was done, I went to stand up when Taehyung grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down. I shut my eyes tight, expecting him to hurt me again but that didn't happen.

His warm, soft lips met mine and he put his hand on the back of my head. I opened my eyes quickly and saw his were closed. I then began to kiss back slowly.