Part 3~

I opened the door to the music room quietly. I could hear the piano being played and a faint voice. I knew exactly who was in there and smiled as I spotted them all. I let the new boy in and closed the door quietly. The boy singing jumped when he spotted us and the one playing the piano stopped too. The boys who were dancing also stopped and stared at us.

"Hey guys. I've got a new kid who I think you'll like" I gestured towards the new boy who smiled slightly. "This is Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook" I introduced them individually and frowned slightly as I realised I didn't know the new boys name.

"I'm Kim Taehyung" He said deeply. Namjoon smiled slightly at him and nodded towards Jin. "Three Kim's"

"Ugh. Another Kim" Jin groaned as he leant on the piano. "I'm still the handsomest though" He cupped his face and smiled. I rolled my eyes and pushed Taehyung towards them.

"There. Your new friends. I don't need to show you around anymore" I said quickly as I opened the door to leave.

"Don't leave. We want to show you our new things!" I heard the youngest shout. I could never say no to him. I smiled and turned around to look at them. Taehyung frowned at them as he stood by my side again.

"What's he on about?" He asked me as he crossed his arms.

"The boys have a little band and they do their own performances" I explained as Hoseok pulled out his phone and played a song. The boys began to dance to it and I smiled as I watched. I glanced up at Taehyung who was smiling slightly too.

He looked down at me and frowned. He then patted my head. "Your so short" He mumbled as I snatched his hand off my head. He pouted and went back to watching the boys. When their performance finished, I clapped my hands.

School dragged the rest of the day and I fell asleep a couple of times only to be woken up by Taehyung being annoying. He insisted that I showed him around for the next week. He asked me extremely cutely so I couldn't say no to him. He was just like Jungkook.

As we all walked home together, Taehyung quietly gave me his number. He didn't want the others to know for some reason. I wandered home by my self after the boys separated. As I entered the house, my sister snatched Taehyung's number from my hand.

"Oh my god! You have a boy's number?!" She shouted out as she read it aloud. I snatched it back and stuffed it in my pocket.

"No, that's Kai's new number" I lied as I went to my room. I launched myself at my bed and closed my eyes. For some reason I couldn't get Taehyung out of my head.

I sat up suddenly when I realised why he was familiar. He was the boy from the court. I covered my mouth as I freaked out slightly.