Part 4~

I avoided the boys as best as I could the next day which was almost impossible. They were in all my classes and they were looking for me at break. Lunch was just ending and I went to my class early hoping that Kai would be there too. She hadn't turned up at school today so it was even harder to avoid the boys.

I sat at my desk and bit my lip as I stared at the door. The teacher walking in a moment after the bell went and the rest of the class followed. The boys went to their usual seats and gave me strange looks. Usually there was a seat between me and them but now that Taehyung has joined, that gap was filled.

I put my headphones in to ignore him and pulled out my phone. I saw him glance down once or twice at what I was doing and I turned the other way so he couldn't see. I was texting Kai and panicking like heck.

SY: he's the guy from the news. You know the one who was getting done for murder?

K: oh don't be silly, of course it isn't him.

SY: but it's got to be. They look identical.

K: your over thinking it. Maybe they look similar but it won't be him.

SY: if I get killed I am 100% blaming you.

K: You won't. Now go and focus on lesson you dumby.

I slowly put my phone away and glanced over at Taehyung. He was staring at me with an angry expression which made me tremble. The teacher today decided to do the best thing in the world.

Partner work. Fun. Of course the boys partnered and Taehyung was left.

"Min Seo-yun and Kim Taehyung partner up please. Then everyone will have a partner"

"Yah! No I'm not going with him!" I yelled out in protest. The teacher crossed their arms and stared at me, clearly not amused. I sighed and put my head in my hands, accepting it.

I'm screwed. I'm literally going to die. I'm gonna kill Kai when I see her again.

Taehyung shuffled closer and leant on my desk with a small smirk. "What's wrong? You don't like me?" He asked with a pout. I peeked through my fingers at him and bit my lip.

"Your annoying" I replied coolly. He doesn't seem to be acting like anyone that would murder someone. But the way he glared at me a second ago...

I snapped out of my thought when I realised he was clicking his fingers in front of me. "Jeez. In your own little world, huh? Were you thinking about me" He smiled and cupped his face as he looked at me. I blushed and looked away.

"Why would I be thinking about you?" I mumbled through my hand. He tutted impatiently and pulled my hand away.

"I couldn't hear you. What were you saying?" He said as he held my hand. I stared down at our hands and then up at him. He didn't seem phased in the slightest.

"I was saying that I was thinking about how annoying and how far up your own arse you are" I replied with a smile. He raised an eyebrow at me and smirked.

"I like you. You don't take anything from anyone do you?" He asked me deeply as I pulled my hand away.

"No. Especially you" I poked his nose when I said you and he frowned.

"Well that attitude is gonna get you in trouble one day" He mumbled as he looked away and put his head on his hand. I rolled my eyes at him and chuckled slightly.

"It already has. I've ended up with you as a partner" I replied. He glanced over at me and smiled as if he enjoyed my attitude.

"Your so bitchy" He said still smiling. I rolled my eyes again and shoved him, making him bang heads with Jimin who was sat behind him.

"Oh! I'm sorry" I got up quickly and crouched by Jimin's side, holding his head. He chuckled a little and glanced over at Taehyung who looked pissed. I bit my lip slightly and got up, reluctantly sitting down.

"Sorry" I mumbled quietly. He shot me a deadly glare and held his head.

"Mhm. Whatever" He mumbled deeply. I bit my lip and moved away slightly. I pulled out my phone and text Kai again.

SY: I pissed him off what do I do?

K: See if you can like go to the toilet.

I quickly raised my hand and asked to go to the bathroom. The teacher let me out and I practically ran there.

Oh my god I'm screwed.