Part 24~

I wrapped my arms around Tae's neck as he gently picked me up and carried me off to his room while we kissed. There was no need to take me to his room because his parents were out of town for a long time still but we were going there anyway. I ran my hand up his naked chest and smirked into the kiss as my hand ripped over his abs. He smiled back as he laid me down on his bed and pulled away from the kiss.

"Are you sure you can do this?" He asked me softly as he lifted my shirt a little and gently stroked my stitches. "I don't want to hurt you again" I took his face in my hands and kissed his lips softly.

"Yes, Tae. I'm sure. I promise. I'm pretty much healed anyway" I replied softly. He smiled at me and gently took off my shirt before he crawled up between my legs and began to kiss me again.

Tae slipped his tongue into my mouth once or twice and I did the same as we kissed. He slowly began to slide off my jeans, not breaking the kiss once except for when it got stuck on my feet. We laughed together as he gently pulled them off and continued kissing me. He put his hand under my chin and tilted my head so he could kiss my neck.

He kissed over where the hickey was and continued to go down, stopping at my breasts. I closed my eyes as he unclipped my bra and began to kiss there. I tangled my fingers in his hair as a small moan escaped my lips. I felt him smirk before he began to kiss down lower. He slowly slid off my underwear and his lips met my lips down there. I bit my lip at the warm softness of his tongue and lips making contact with my sensitive area and moaned slightly again.

Tae continued down there for a while, adding his fingers when I started feeling even better. I had a tight knot in the bottom of my stomach and it was nearly impossible to stay silent at this point. He looked up at me with slightly dazed eyes as he put his hands on my hips and pushed me onto his tongue. I gripped the bed with one hand and his hair with the other.

He stopped after a while and sat up, looking down on me. I was panting and slightly sweating already. He smiled at me and slid down his underwear.

"Do you have a um-?" I bit my lip as I felt embarrassed to ask. He laughed nervously and bent down to his jeans, pulling a condom out. He slid it on and crawled up between my legs again. I felt his member against my area and blushed slightly.

"Are you ready?" He whispered seductively in my ear. His deep voice was even deeper and slightly raspy and it gave me shivers. He chuckled as goosebumps covered my body and began to kiss me slowly as he pushed it in.

I winced at the pain to start with as he pushed it in bit by bit. Once it was in, he relaxed for a moment and gave me time to stop hurting before he started to move.

We laid on our backs half an hour or so later, panting and sweaty. I was in his arms and he had his head placed on top of mine. I smiled happily as I played with his soft hair which was now drenched in sweat.

"Are you okay?" Tae asked me softly as he stroked my jaw. I nodded and kissed his chest as I hugged up to him.

"I'm great" I smiled at him. He smiled back and kissed the top of my head. We heard a loud hurried knock out of no where and sat up quickly. I threw on a pair of Tae's boxers and oversized shirts and he put on a dressing gown. We ran downstairs together and opened the door.

The boys were all standing there. They were holding someone up by their arms as their head drooped down.

"We need to sort him out quickly or he's going to die" Tae said quickly as he stepped forward and picked up the boy in a bridal style. He laid them down and I caught a glimpse of his face before Jimin brought me out of the room.

It was Yoongi and he was dying.