Part 12~

I looked around the room with my mouth open slightly. It was so beautiful. There was a gorgeous pale wood on the floor and on top of that was a stunning white carpet that looked like it would get dirty if you breathed on it. There was a large, cream corner sofa and an absolutely gigantic flatscreen TV.

Around the room were various forms of art and bookcases. I couldn't even imagine what the rest of the house was like. I looked over at Tae who was watching me with an eyebrow raised.

"So? What do you think?" He asked as he sat down on the couch. I sat by his side and nodded, still looking around the room.

"I'm thinking: how the hell do you live here?" I said with a soft chuckle. He laughed back and turned on the tv.

"My parents are super rich. They work abroad so they are pretty much never home. I just get to enjoy all the money without lifting a finger" He said as he groaned, getting comfortable on the sofa. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"So, your really really lazy and you are also spoilt? Fun" I rolled my eyes sarcastically. He punched me hard in the arm and pouted.

"Your mean" He whined as he leant his head on his own shoulder and lazily flicked through the channels on the tv. I rubbed my hurting arm and kicked him in the leg.

"And you hurt me" I replied with a similar pout. He looked over with an eyebrow raised and shook his head.

"Your aegyo sucks" He mumbled before groaning loudly just as I was about to speak. "There's nothing on the tv" He whined.

"Put on a movie or play a game" I replied as I crossed my arms, leaning back on the sofa. Tae groaned again.

"But that's all in my roooom" He whined again. I rolled my eyes and stood up, grabbing his hand. I tried to pull him up but fell on top of him because he was too heavy. I looked up and his face was a few centre meters away from mine. I bit my lip and blushed. He suddenly pushed me off him and laughed as I hit the floor.

"Well what did you think I was going to do? Kiss you? Yuck" He said through his laughter.

"Why you-" before I  could say anymore he had already run off to his room. I chased after him but slowed down as I ran out of breath. I ran into his room and he was sitting on his bed, holding out a lion teddy towards me. He smiled his big box smile at me and tilted his head adorably.

"Truce?" Tae asked cutely. This was evil. I could never say no to him being cute like that. I smiled at him and sat on his bed and nodded.

"Truce" I said softly. He cuddled the teddy and smiled brightly at me.

"I'm keeping this though" He giggled. I laughed back and nodded at him. He then got up, still holding the teddy and turned on his game console. He handed me a controller. "Play whatever you want" I handed it back to him instantly.

"I can't play games" I laughed. He groaned and sat down next to me, our shoulders pushed together. He turned on Call of Duty and began to play.

Tae kept dying and would curse or grunt every time. I smiled at him as his concentration face was kinda cute, but it soon turned to anger.

"Is Tae getting angry?" I asked him cutely as I poked his face. He glanced at me and shook his head.

"Don't" He mumbled. I laughed a little.

"Why not? Are you getting mad?" I said again as I ruffled his hair. He swatted my hand away and kept his focus on the game, swearing louder when he died. I smiled and poked his side. "Aw, Taehyungie is getting-"

"Just SHUT UP!" He yelled at me, swinging his hand round and slapping my cheek hard. I held my cheek, tears forming in my eyes at the stinging from my cheek. I moved away and sat on a chair, far away from him crying silently.

He continued to play his game, hunched over angrily. I decided to take the opportunity to leave and I quietly opened the door, leaving his room. Just as I was about to leave the house, someone gabbed my shoulders hard and turned me around, slamming me roughly into the door.

I looked up and Taehyung was staring angrily at me.