Part 6~

Just like Taehyung promised me, we got a takeout and sat under a tree in the park. He ate quickly, stuffing his mouth to the point where he looked like a hamster. I chuckled a little as I poked my food around. I didn't feel much like eating after what happened.

He sighed as he put his chopsticks down and looked at me with a sad expression. "Please eat. You'll feel better" He asked softly. I shook my head slowly.

"I'll eat later" I smiled a little at him and he crossed his arms.

"You'll feel better though" He insisted. I put my hand and his arms and smiled at him again.

"I'm fine I swear" I assured him. He took my hand off his roughly and turned the other way. "Are you okay?" I asked him slightly worried. He looked really angry and I felt worried.

"Just eat" He muttered angrily. I nodded quickly and tried to eat as best as I could, forcing the food down. He looked over at me and smiled, his face changing in a second.

"Thank you" He said softly as he smiled. I chewed slowly and forced the last of my food down as he scoffed the rest of his. I shivered a little as it had got slightly cold.

"Do you want my jacket?" Taehyung asked as he looked at me worried. I bit my lip a little. I didn't want to say no but I didn't want him to get cold. He chuckled slightly and took it off, wrapping it around my shoulders. I slipped my arms in it and pulled it up, taking in his smell. I smiled at the warmth and we sat together with our shoulders touching, just staring at the sky.

Taehyung suddenly reached down and grabbed something from the floor. He then showed me a daisy with pink tips and smiled proudly at me like a child. "This is pretty. Like you" He smirked. I blushed and looked down, smiling like an idiot as he tucked it behind my ear.

"I should get you home. It's getting late" Taehyung said as he stood up and offered me a hand. I took it and we walked to my house, laughing and talking.

"Thank you so much Taehyung" I bowed to him as I thanked him. He laughed a little and shook his head.

"Don't thank me. And you can call me Tae if you want" He smiled at me softly. I nodded and laid on the door when it opened and I fell down, on my butt. "Are you okay?" Tae asked me as he helped me up. There was a sudden gasp followed by a loud shout.

"MOM! SEO-YUN HAS A BOYFRIEND!" My sister screamed at the top of my lungs. I turned around and shoved her hard making her fall over.

"He's not my boyfriend!" I yelled at her.

"I could be if you want" Tae suddenly whispered in my ear. I squeaked and turned to face him quickly.

"Are you crazy? Shhh!" I put my finger to his lips and turned around to see my mom standing there in the doorway.

"He's so handsome! Do you want to come in?" She asked him calmly. Tae didn't have time to answer before she pulled us both in and closed the door.