311 - 320

#AnonymousConfessions 311:
My mom sometimes would hit with the belt or with punches because I'd misbehave. I was only between the age of 5 to 12 I had just finished cleaning my room, but messed it the next day a little, and my mom took out the belt and hit me so hard it left me black, blue and purple marking on my upper thighs. I went to school the next day, and I thank God no one could see the marks, because I was afraid of what they might say. That was the day I new what real fear was, and I was scared of my mother. Something I never thought would ever happen, but it did. After she hurt me, she did a whole 180 and said she was sorry, and if I would forgive her. I couldn't helping saying yes, before I was scared of her and what she'd do next. Things got better with time, and she me another time just as worst as that one. But, it took years to forgive and let go. I love my mother, but I think there are better ways to express punishment.

#AnonymousConfessions 312:

I once donated blood and the number on my blood bag was #666 I know cause the nurse who attended me said that was my number and got spooked when I smiled. @LaughingMan109 ImA HuRt YoU!!! lol  

#AnonymousConfessions 313:
Sometimes i give guys less credit than they're due. I mean, sure, the guy i liked was kind of an asshole, but i guess i never knew his side after. We were close friends but when i started developing feelings for him, i felt a void tearing through us. We had many unsaid words, I'm sure. I was hanging out with one of my guy friends the other day and i realized how... nice he is. A lot of my guy friends are. They do try to be gentlemen. But when it comes to love, guys fall short. It's like there's this missing piece when it comes to that. They've mastered how it is to be a friend, but not how it is to be a significant other. I don't even wanna begin talking about the mess he's in for the girl he "loves." In the end, they both got hurt
I'll be honest, i wasn't the best friend to the guy i liked either in that time either because i was trying to put some distance, hoping the feelings would disappear if i did. I developed feelings for him for a reason. He was sweet and kind and i absolutely adored him. Then he kind of acted like he felt the same way too. I never said what i felt to him though. Things were awkward after that. I want our friendship back, but i guess it's just a part of life that we lose people. Sad, but true. Just gotta accept it. And besides, if he doesn't wanna talk to me anymore, then so be it. Life happens.  

#AnonymousConfessions 314:
When I was seven years old I stole a colour pencil from my friend as I didn't have that colour and pretended as if it got lost.

#AnonymousConfessions 315:  

  my friend? wants to face fuck me 

#AnonymousConfessions 316:
i'm back for a while!! i'm using my friend's laptop...so i'll be stalking this thread for a while...
:V

~qwerty

#AnonymousConfessions 317:
in reference to #AnonymousConfessions 310
I first read it as was babies instead of barbies...i was shocked and disturbed...i re read it and laughed at me...

~qwerty

#AnonymousConfessions 318:
How to become a famous writer:
step1. join wattpad
step2. write a book

step 3. put your credit card and bank info in the 1st page

#AnonymousConfessions 319:
in elementary school...i was stupid.
in a test there was a question : fill in the letters to form a word OR_N_E (answer is orange btw if u couldn't guess)So... I didn't know the answer and guess what I did...I went and asked my teacher for the answer *face palms *
she told me sweetly to try ...I still couldn't get it...so I asked my friend next...she too didn't know that ...but she went somewhere and somehow got the answer and told me it was 'orange'...I thanked her...but still there was another problem ...I didn't know the spelling of orange...Then using my super intelligence I took out my color crayon and saw the spelling carved in the orange crayon and wrote it...

~qwerty

#AnonymousConfessions 320:

@LaughingMan109 hiiiiiiiiii

InnateEcstasy hiiiiiiiiii to u too

~qwerty