581 - 590

#AnonymousConfessions 581:
I think that I'm bisexual.

#AnonymousConfessions 582:
laughing man is my bitch lasagna

 #AnonymousConfessions 583:
I know I don't know you but...I think I miss u ...where are u my No.1 fan??

~theDiaryPerson  

#AnonymousConfessions 584:
@ ianuaultra (#3363)
0.0 ....You are not the only one ...I also googled it ....boy do i regret it ....I thought it was some kind of pasta.... 😅 😂 😂

~theDiaryPerson

#AnonymousConfessions 585:
Well, I don't know if this is PG-13 but I was eight when this sick experience happened to me. Got pinned to a wall by a neighbor (an adult) and told he would f*** me against the wall. He had a knife against my neck. I've never screamed so much in my entire life. He ran off, thankfully. Very traumatising and I haven't told anyone, till now, I guess. Sorry if it's over-rated. Please, don't pity me or say you're sorry. You lovely human didn't do it. I know how to kick groins now. I'm good.  

#AnonymousConfessions 586:
I was once so unhappy that I tried to sell my soul to the devil to live a pain free, happy life on earth.
It did not work.

#AnonymousConfessions 587:
I once was the co-owner of 25+ fake facebook accounts. In total over the years, I've probably created close to 100 fake accounts across all social media platforms.  

#AnonymousConfessions 588:  
I'm in love with this girl and she has a boyfriend but I feel fucked cuz me and my other friend were talking and she brought up how her fuck Buddy left her so I asked for nudes and I jacked off to em. I feel bad cuz I still love the girl but at the same time I kinda wanna keep this going.  

#AnonymousConfessions 589:
I am in a monogamous relationship and want to stay in it. I love the relationship I'm in a lot.
But, I recently was on the tech crew for a play and got a surprisingly large crush on the director.
Several interactions led me to believe she developed a crush on me too. Including the classic "well, your partner is very lucky" aka 'if you were single, I'd like to date you'
During a game of truth or dare at a cast party I was asked who in the room I'd like to have sex with. I answered that I'd like to have sex with the director and one of the actors as a close second. The director wasn't paying attention when I said that, but a few minutes later someone informed her of my answer and she seemed quite happy with it.
Her boyfriend was there also and said something like "should I be jealous" and I said "if you want to be"

All this to say that I've been thinking about kissing her and maybe having sex.
She's hot, she's very capable, I like women in charge, etc etc.

Her boyfriend appears to be kinda lame and incompatible with her, so it would feel great to show her there are better options.

But, in real life I'm staying in my relationship and I don't think it's nice to rag on other people's boyfriends. So, I'll enjoy the crush feelings and try not to let them distract me too much.  

#AnonymousConfessions 590:
can loud noise disrupt animals sleep to?