691 - 700

#AnonymousConfessions 691:
I have come to some startling revelations! Not reallyXD But this is what I do when I waste time because YES!!!
MCR Asks, TOP Answers
In which I bash MCR.
Yeah they're really great and have amazing thoughts, but...

MCR: Can we settle up the score?–Give 'Em Hell Kid (gee dudes, sounds kinda... Three Cheers for Sweet Revengeful)
TOP: I'm so sorry I forgot you, let me catch you up to speed, I've been tested like the ends of a weathered flag that's by the sea.–Chlorine(Let's make things up and forgive, I've been tested by you, but I want another chance with you)

MCR: Do you care at all?–Give 'Em Hell Kid(do you care that I'm being ripped up over you? Basically context)
TOP: Won't you stay alive? I'll take you on a ride, I will make you believe you are lovely.–Lovely(I do care! In fact, I want you to believe that you are lovely, and I'll go on that journey with you)

MCR: Who's gonna save me?–Thank You for the Venom(well... I'll let TOP answer that)
TOP: But the emotionless marchers chant the phrase, "This line's the only way." Then out of the corner of my eye, I see a spaceship in the sky, and hear a voice inside my head saying, "Follow Me instead." (You don't need to drown in despair. Listen to that voice.)

MCR: What's life like bleeding on the floor?–Thank You for the Venom(it really sounds like ha well how do you feel now, honey?)
TOP: While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who are having a really tough time getting through this life, so excuse while we sing to the sky, we're broken people.–Screen (Not saying that you aren't having a tough time too, but think. Maybe others also feel that way? Be nice...)

MCR: Would I die for you?–Hang 'Em High(he honestly sounds like he's confused and agitated)
TOP:I'd die for you, that's easy to say, we have a list of people that we would take, a bullet for them, a bullet for you, a bullet for everybody in this room, but I don't seem to see many bullets coming through, see many bullets coming through, metaphorically I'm the man but literally I don't know what I'd do(he'd like to say he would, be he wouldn't know until it happened. He obviously put some thought into this.)

MCR: Do you remember when we met, you told me this gets harder?–It's Not a Fashion Statement, It's a Deathwish(Poor dude. He met the really nasty side of life no one deserves. But it doesn't last forever.)
TOP: Hope is far from this moment but you and I know it gets better when morning finally rears its head, together we're losers, remember the future, remember the morning is when night is dead.–Message Man(Yeah. It's hopeless. But morning will come, look to the future, even though we're imperfect)

MCR: The kind of dirty where the water never cleans off the clothes... I fall out of grace.–I Never Told You What I Do for a Living(seems like he thinks he can never be redeemed)
TOP: We're headed toward the morning, son, where all your blood is washed away and all you did will be undone.–Taxi Cab(there is redemption, no matter what you've done, you always are offered grace)

MCR: Love is the red, the rose on your coffin door.–Thank You for the Venom(apparently he says love is only what's remembered, what's left behind. The only beautiful thing of the death, fairly true, but in life it's different...)
TOP: For you, I would get beat to smithereens.–Smithereens(love is a sacrifice, but it's worth it)

MCR: And say goodbye to the life you make, to the heart you break, and all the cyanide you drank.–To the End(ohh.... that's sad. It's fictional, and he seems more angry that she chose that, but still...)
TOP: Find your grandparents or someone of age, pay some respects for the path that they paved, to life they were dedicated, now that should be celebrated.–Neon Gravestones(celebrate life! It's an amazing and respected journey)

MCR: The boys and girls in the clique, the awful names that they stick, you're never gonna fit in much kid. But if you're trouble and hurt, what you've got under your shirt will make them pay for the things they did.–Teenagers(Seems like our boi isn't fitting in with the other kids. But hey, he's gonna make them pay someday when he's famous and they're not)
TOP: Am I the only one I know waging my wars behind my face and above my throat? Shadows will scream that I'm alone, but I know we've made it this far, kid.–Migraine(You might have a great battle going on in your mind, and that's not easy. All the voices are calling for you to give up... but you've made it this far and you can make it through)