631 - 640

#AnonymousConfessions 631:
Ok.I officially dislike n loathe my crush. i'm over him!!
he's such a...ughh...i don't know why i even liked him in the first place!
he's so rude and egoistical ... back to crushing on anime dudes _
~!@#

#AnonymousConfessions 632:
@RobotAmbassador fortune
I ship u and @LaughingMan...🤣🤣.. ....what do u say?

~qwerty

#AnonymousConfessions 633:
I went to see my math tutor today for the first time, and she was helping me with vector decomposition. For one of her illustrations, she told me to stand with my arms pointing straight out.
Then she said, "One of your friends is pulling you to the right this way, and one of your other friends is pulling you to the left. What direction do you go?"
"Nowhere," I said. Mainly due to the fact that my imaginary friends can't pull me anywhere, so...
-asdf

#AnonymousConfessions 634:

I wish people around me are aware that I'm always drained because I'm using all of my energy trying to stay alive.

#AnonymousConfessions 635:

Watching my mother's suicidal behavior makes me feel useless. I feel like a burden and I regret trying to kill myself infront of her five years ago.

#AnonymousConfessions 636:

I am still terrified and that is why I stay. I wish that I could make it go away.

#AnonymousConfessions 637:
see this is penne pasta!

#AnonymousConfessions 637:see this is penne pasta!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

i knew it was pasta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

#AnonymousConfessions 638:
VIRGIN MARRRYY COCONUTT OILL!!!
i just wanted to shout that... ¯_(ツ)_/¯ !!!
~theDiaryPerson

#AnonymousConfessions 639:
guess who finished Scene 3 of oneshot book! XD *wiggles brows* InnateEcstasy I hope you'll love it lol

—J  

#AnonymousConfessions 640:
it might just be the atmosphere of valentines day approaching, but i kind of want to be in a relationship again. a real one. my last boyfriend was awful, he never listened or cared about me. we rarely saw each other and he was an immature asshole and i shouldve broken up with him a couple of years before i actually did. i dont know, im confused. ive thought about using dating apps, but i dont feel comfortable about them.