371 - 380

#AnonymousConfessions 371:
To: InnateEcstacy.
Hey! Thank you for replying and giving me free advise cx. That's really thoughtful and selfless of you.
I don't know if what I'm emotionally dealing with is as difficult as depression. I hope not. I don't know what it is, but, it kind of feels the same way as you've described: restless, dont know what to do, want to talk to people at the same time i push them away. I don't know. And then, I don't think I can ever tell my mom about my situation so getting a therapist is a no. Plus, I don't think we have the money to pay for therapy sessions.
Thank you. I'll try to focus my attention with finding something creative to do.
-Sky

#AnonymousConfessions 372:
To: InnateEcstacy,
A response to your response for my #AnonymousConfessions 359.
I've done that. I thought I was okay now, but I'm not. So, I don't know if I want them involved again. I'm a bit soft heated and have a lot of worries. I don't want them to be involved as much as possible now. The amount of times I've told them emotional stuffs like this is making me more vulnerable. I don't want to hate on them, but I don't think they're taking me seriously. I guess I understand cx. It's difficult to take someone seriously when I don't explain what's up with me. But that's my problem? I dont know. If they only know how much I cry everyday, struggling, because I'm looking deeper into my issue and I dont know what to tell them. I've become so distant with them too? It's so awkward now. I'd rather not talk to anyone, but at the same time, I want to talk to them. It's really difficult. They ask me whats wrong. I dont know what to say. They leave it and say I'll PM them if I need them. I NEED THEM. but I wont PM them cx. Because I know they dont know what to do either.

-Sky

#AnonymousCOnfessions 373:
To: InnateEcstacy

You dont need to reply to all that lol. Im venting. -Sky

#AnonymousCOnfessions 374:
This is my song right now~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzJikUFVxes

-Sky

#AnonymousConfessions 375:

i fucking hate the imperial system, please for the love of god use metric

#AnonymousConfessions 376:
  I sucked my brothers friends cock, when I was 4.  

#AnonymousConfessions 377:
Sometimes i piss in the sink instead of the toilet because the flush would wake people up

#AnonymousConfessions 378:

  My mom ate a dildo 

#AnonymousConfessions 379:
Um, I saw that comment. I did what I had to do. My older brothers pulled quite a number of things over on me. What's a girl to do?!

-asdf

#AnonymousConfessions 380:
When i was 9 i took a dump on my neighbor's garden and blamed it on my brother

-asdf