801 - 810

#AnonymousConfessions 801:
I miss my friend

#AnonymousConfessions 802:
Haven't been on here in a while! This is the arranged marriage girl who's Muslim and concerned with meeting another Muslim.
Update: I recently found out there's a Muslim guy in one of my classes. I was so surprised to see him, because, I remembered him from Middle School! Man, that was forever ago.
Anyway, he and I talked when we were kids, not much, I do remember one incident where he slammed a table into my hand and breaking my nail, to which he apologized profusely.
I have no clue what to do. Recently we switched seats in our class and I sit right next to him-- I've tried talking, and he chats back. Ugh, today I was so stupid and I laughed really loud that was a laugh-snort-wheeze combo that probably really turned him off. I even called myself stupid aloud right afterwards–here's hoping he or someone else didn't hear that and now consider me crazy.
Imma continue this in another message, this is a massive block of text. Part 1/2

#AnonymousConfessions 803:
Part 2/2

I don't know if he remembers me. Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't. Either way, I really want to be friends with him, but I just don't know how!
If he doesn't remember me or know I'm Muslim, how do I let him know that's something we have in common? How do I get him interested in chatting with me? Because the other person he sits next to, they seem to be good friends and chat a lot, and I occasionally muster up enough courage to say something here and there.
I have no clue what to do, and I'm so lost. He's the only Muslim guy in my age range I've ever met, and I really just want to talk to him (no ulterior motives, promise!)
I only have two months before classes are done, unless we switch seats again before then, and I never see him again, and I at least want to, like, I don't know, talk to him, become friends, and maybe even exchange numbers so we stay in contact.
Can anyone offer advice? Please and thanks, I seriously need someone to guide me here.

#AnonymousConfessions 804:
(Part 2.5/2)
Belatedly, I realized I forgot to say: not only am I worried about trying to talk to him, but also if he'd even want to talk to me.
I mean, I'm not the most attractive girl in the world (far from it) and I say/do lots of dumb things (like that stupid laugh I did... Ugh) and I just... probably wouldn't appeal to him.
I have no clue what to do. Like I mentioned previously, there's a time limit to how much I'll be able to interact with him (<2 months, three hours a week while in class) and I at least want us to be friends, and exchange numbers. I'm way too shy to ask for it outright, and even more shy to actually talk to him. I don't know what to do...

#AnonymousConfessions 805:
In which I, uh, want to say some things... uhhhh... I'm not eloquent, so do forgive me bows These are the things that just randomly come out when I have a spare five minutes...
To anybody who has seen the sun, who has a government, who's searching for purpose–

Ever felt like you were trying to get somewhere but didn't quite know where that somewhere is? Thought that since you're older you should get a handle on yourself and know better? In this modern age or media, we're constantly bombarded with ideas that we don't completely understand or simply don't agree with or know what to do with. We think that our authourities are doing a rather poor job and change is the only way to go. That change is our duty as citizens. I'm not saying we shouldn't take advantage of what we have to make our voice known in this world of chaos. But it doesn't really help us get closer to that somewhere.

We have the materials to do great help, or devastating harm. From the hands that create life-saving medicine also come missiles and bombs. We might think that it's crazy! or that we can do what we want as long as it's "right." While there are some people living in luxury, others are starving and homeless. Not saying that the wealthy shouldn't be. Just that we often find that completely unfair. There are pros and cons to both life of plenty and life of little. We want to save, to bring life to the broken and beaten down. But we can't do that properly until we come to terms with ourselves first.

Continued in next confession. Too long

#AnonymousConfessions 806:
That said, definitely fight for your beliefs! Freedom of belief is something everyone should have. Stand up for those whose lives are being shoved aside. It can be frustrating, as it seems that others see our actions but don't do anything about it. It won't be quick change, but don't get discouraged. Just because the first attempt fails doesn't mean that there's no hope. We CAN bring truth.

For those of us who have lost people due to the "system", we have found suffering. And have gotten angry and resentful about what happened, about what's not being stopped. Feeling that way does nothing, but it should be acknowledged that mercy is necessary.

It seems that we are quickly moving toward a society that's even farther along than the Modern Age. While we should move on with the country, we should still hold to what traditional beliefs and actions that have kept our countries together throughout the ages. It's okay to break away from the movements of modern society and stay where you wish to believe.

There are so many awful things in this world. Abandoned children, sickness and death, war, drugs, bankruptcy, starvation, divorces. But through it all, we're still breathing, we're still alive. Yes, we're broken by the storms of life, but there's always light amidst the wreckage, even if it's far away. Give yourselves credit for staying here.

Those that we love–we never want them to leave. But when they do, we often have no idea where to go from there. We just stand in the middle of the road... and wait. Wait for something to happen. It seems that we're just tossed around in an entranced world where no reality seems true. We don't have to live in the dream, but stay grounded in this world.

Continued in next confession again. Too long

#AnonymousConfessions 807:
This is a shattered world we live in. Millions are crying out to be heard, and they are being ignored or brutally crushed. Every new day comes without our permission, it just comes.

If we think, we can solve? Right? Hmmm... Sitting alone in our thoughts, in our memories, wishing it would all just be gone. But we're standing at the edge, looking over the rim, lost in our mind. Light and darkness in one. We don't need to follow the template to achieve "the good life." Don't we all want to die knowing we've had and given the best and most we could? We don't need to think about tomorrow, do what matters in the moment.

Can we find the city of shining lights on earth? Can we leave a buried treasure behind when we think we don't have much to give? What we have is more than enough to make a difference in this ordinary world.

#AnonymousConfessions 808:
Y u so cuuute

#AnonymousConfessions 809:Before I confess, I would like to make it clear that the person's username is @BIoomWiIted- on the main site and @BIoomWiIted on the forums. in place of small 'L's capital 'i' has been used.
confession: @BIoomedWiIted you are an amazing person and an amazing friend. I know you're going through difficult times but I promise it's gonna be okay. Don't give up, keep smiling. We're here for you c:

#AnonymousConfessions 810:
@diccnity it's fun talking to you and teasing you xD
thank you for being you <3