611 - 620

#AnonymousConfessions 611:
I don't like the fact that history doesn't remembers some people who DESERVED to be remembered but it remembers some UNDESERVING people!!
I know there were MANY people who were far better /worse than the 'remembered' people...

#AnonymousConfessions 612:
I don't like animal cruelty...i don't eat animals...But I'm not bothered by blood...I don't like humans...humans are cruel...why do stupid humans think they are the superior being?!
(before anyone starts explaining it's because of highly evolved brain and stuff I'm going to stop u right there! HUMaNS are just like any other being and they will die...it is my belief that their brain is a characteristic of this species like cheetahs can run fast , humans can think clever...I'm not sure how to explain this...I just don't like the fact that humans think other creatures are accessories for them...!) so ...i wish to be ...a bird or a tardigrade or something!!

#WeirdLateNightThoughts

#AnonymousConfessions 613:
RIdDle..

what is the thing you do all the time...if u don't do it for a longer time...u die...

*spoiler alert* breathing ^_<

~theDiaryPerson  

#AnonymousConfessions 614:
I sort of want to be an actress when I grow up.

#AnonymousConfessions 615:
reads the thread hmmm @laughingman, i saw most of my confessions were unnamed...is it b'cuz if u named them they would have been easy to guess???
I.sometimes.feel.nothing.no.emotions.void.blank.DarknessIEmbraceYou.

~theDiaryPerson

#AnonymousConfessions 616:
Best life advice I ever got:
"Life is short, so smile while you still have teeth."

-asdf

#AnonymousConfessions 617:
I regret cutting myself.

~!@#

#AnonymousConfessions 618:

I DON'T regret cutting myself. I regret that I am too much of a pussy to do it properly.

#AnonymousConfessions 619:

I'm that gay friend you never wanted

#AnonymousConfessions 620:

I'm that gay friend you never wanted ;) ps. That was my first time using the winky face... was the context right?

~ Sir Nexus (I saw the #coolkids doing this and becoming a #coolkid is the meaning of my life so count me in, boiiiiiiisss)
oh schmuzzles is this the after effect of having coffee???
ok just me then. :P

Ya boi is out