761 - 770

#AnonymousConfessions 761:
The world...is...cruel...but at the same time...a happy place...UGH it's so confusing!!!

#AnonymousConfessions 762:
@laughingMan...are u ok?..u kinda seem a bit off??U angry?U sad?

#AnonymousConfessions 763:
Just wanna say, once you meet mensa kids you're either gonna be super inspired and surprised or return with a smashed self esteem. But doesn't matter because diligence wins against inborn intelligence any day.

#AnonymousConfessions 764:
Okay... This is going to be long.
I have this HUGE crush on this guy. He's a DJ and I saw him at a club. I was with my friends 2 guys and 4 of us girls. It was around nine thirty ish and the dance floor was kinda empty, so we girls got our drinks and just started to move to the dance floor, you know like moving to the music. Then, I saw him. Head down and with a serious look on his face, boy I was floored. He was so handsome. He was with a friend, they are kind of a DJ duo. His friend was the one saying stuff on the mic and he was mixing the music. Let's just call him 'H' and his friend 'S'. I guess S told H to look at us and when H did that we had eye contact. This continued for the entire time, the stealing glances. After a while they passed over the DJing to another DJ. H then was standing at the bar and looking the entire time. I couldn't make out who he was looking at me or my friends but my friends say that he was looking at me.
Meanwhile the party was over and we got out of the club. The club has this valet parking thingy so we were waiting for our car, H also got out and was waiting. Our car came and we got into it, as we were leaving my friends started to sing loudly and tease us and he freaking laughed. I didn't look at him cause I was shy... lol.
A day later I followed him on insta and he followed me back. He sent a dm and then unsent it. I was confused so I dmed him an emoji and unsent it too. Haha.
He asked me who the guys were and I told him they were friends. He said that he thought that they were our boyfriends.
Long story short I really really really have this massive crush on him. We haven't chatted since a few days and he doesn't text first so I'm kinda crushed :(( . I don't know what to do.
Also, he's good looking and some what out of my league. The looks that Wattpad stories talk about? Yes he's got that.

#AnonymousConfessions 765:@Laughingman109I don't want to come forth as too persuasive though. I initiated the last 2 convos and don't want to be overbearing but O God I like him so much.

#AnonymousConfessions 766:
Okay... confessor 741 here. So I texted him - Hi sup?
H- Hi... here's my no. ping me.
So guys I got his number and he told me he's preparing for a flight he has this early morning. Ugh... like why... I guess he'll come back though. I wished him safe journey.

#AnonymousConfessions 767:
Confessor 764 not 741. Duh. I am so stupid.

#AnonymousConfessions 768:
Ma friend Olivia. I'd take a bullet for her

#AnonymousConfessions 769:Anyone ever see someone on Facebook and just keep stalking them even tho u keep telling urself you won't anymore 😂

#AnonymousConfessions 770:
Confessor 764 again. H texted me saying that he'll be back on 4th march.
He's very shy and I'm not but geez I blush even when I hear his name. I am still confused but then he gave me his no by himself so there's that.