Introduction

So I'll be updating this so much that my anger with fanfics are way out of hand honestly

anger with fanfics are way out of hand honestly. There be a reason I ain't reading off this site and it's because y'all can't compile a legit decent fanfic on here.

Edit 2023 October: I legit haven't read the comments through this old ass pile of garbage rant book. I was a literal rat calling out the worst books and plots I couldn't stand. Also more so every popular fanfic was hot pile of trash and the underrated ones were miles better. So I'm apologizing for those I offend if you proceed with this. I'm keeping it up until wattpad decides it's too much and deletes it. I may one day update it.

Before you read:

1) If you get easily trigger... please don't proceed with this. THIS IS CRITICISM NOT PROMOTING HATE AT ALL.

AND DONT SEND HATE MY WAY FFS.

2) If you're a fan of cliche over popular STORIES. God don't proceed here, just gonna rant here. If you get overly offended with a lot of stuff being said. It's all opinions from ME!!

3) If you're an author and you come across a rant sort of relating to books you've written. Gomen'nasai it means you need to come up with better plots and characters. Ya I really am a fan of that Naruto Mary-sue plot book.

4) This has a mixture of everything. Certain pairings, plots, confusions, OCs etc.

Just enjoy the best as you can.

Ya... so please proceed to the first rant.