₦їℵ∊†∊ℯℵ

a.n - schools starting and for some of us had already started. i just want to wish you good luck, stay positive, no ditching (ik i have a problem with that man) and go in with ur head held high it's inevitable but in the end it's worth it, i love you + a longer chapter :) stay strong.

Trigger Warning
nonconsensual kissing/make out session
Viewer Discretion Is Advised

Two weeks later; Dan looked swiftly down at his phone after a single ding contaminated the air. He grinned, as PJ's contacted beamed in his face.

"Don't be doing anything stupid, bub," Peej texted. He might've felt worry in his stomach over his choice in bait, but—he trusted Beck? And he knew Dan wasn't one to give in so quickly. "I'll meet you guys there," he continued.

Dan sent at smiley emoticon in response, his romantic fantasies skyrocketing through the roof. He set down his phone on his dresser, with an excited smiley of his own on his lips. He turned to look at his mirror that originally had a white frame until, of course, he got his paints out and recreated Van Gogh's The Starry Night around the edges. Dan stood in front of his reflection checking his outfit once more. He tucked his fingers under the fabric of his retro, graphic t-shirt and pulled it out a bit to see the design. He wore black mom jeans and fishnets underneath them which was always a touch he liked to pursue. He thought it could be a little bit slutty but he was never made fun of for it—after all he was PJ's bestie.

Then, all in a blink of an eye Dan was racing down stairs to pull on his doc martens. His entire being filling to the brim with butterflies and candy floss that he couldn't keep his feet on the ground.

"Be safe!" His mother called from the living room, leaning over on their couch to catch a look at her son.

Dan placed a hand on the brass door knob and craned his neck to nod and suddenly a smile lightened up the pink hue of his face. "Always am!" He blew a quick kiss and continued out the door, strutting down his stone path to a stairway that was brought to a smaller open gate. Instead of stumbling down a long high driveway; his father built this stairway back down to the street so access was tremendously easier to walk up and down. The entire living space was guarded by trees enclosing the place like a protected cottage in the woods—which might have added to the reason Dan considered himself a princess.

Beck's car was planted on the curb of Dan's stairway. He glanced up at his rear view mirror raising his hand to it to adjust it towards his teeth. He smiled into it, checking to make sure that no piece of food was pressed into the crevices of them. He then raised his wrist watch to his eyes, watching the tiny red hand tic in a swift circle. He let out an exasperated sigh pressing his lips together.

In one quick gesture, Dan tugged open the passenger side door, beaming brightly.

Phil brought a glass bottle of beer to his lips. His look resembling a sad dad as he slumped on his friend's couch. He stared off in the distance trying his hardest to become buzzed. "Tell me straight, do I have a chance?"

Mark stood in front of his buddy, arms crossed and his figure broad standing with a disapproving frown. The music bumping around both of them making the floor beneath their feet vibrate in sync with the bass. Mark brought his shoulders up to his ears, eyelids slacking. "Couldn't tell ya'," he said, staring at him. "Why the hell would you go around and bet more money on the un-screw-able Dan Howell anyway?"

Phil sunk deeper into his spot, not wanting to answer the question. He shrugged, pressing his lips together. "I couldn't walk away okay!" He shouted throwing out his hands. "Plus the doll is fucking—captivating, I want him—"