₮ẅ∊ℵ†ẙ

Trigger Warning
Mentions of Rape
Viewer Discretion Is Advised

Eyes widening in shock, Dan almost started to shred into uncontrollable tears. "Wa-Wait, B-Beck ple-please—don't—"

Anger boiled deep in Beck's system, as hot as lava. It churned within, hungry for destruction. "Why don't you cry about it then, Dan," He snapped pushing away from Dan's body. "Jesus Christ all I was gonna do is fuck you it wasn't like I was going to—"

"Rape me?" Dan sat up breathing in deeply, his attitude reviving. "Certainly, me having sex with you wasn't what was wanted," he argued. "and for you to have the audacity to tell me you were 'just going to fuck me' is absolutely disgusting," he stood up from the bed, looking daggers at Beck.

Beck rolled his eyes into the back of his head. Normally, he would be getting into Dan's face trying his hardest to scare him but PJ acted as the head of the football team and could with a click of his fingers destroy Beck's life. "You're not worth the money anyway," was all the player said, crossing his arms. Beck needed that scholarship and he wasn't gonna let Dan ruin that for him.

Dan turned around from heading out the door. "What?"

Beck took a step closer, his stance was wide as he bared his teeth. "You are not, worth, the money," he assured.

Dan's dainty fingers left the golden brass doorknob. His cocoa bean eyes narrowed, lips pressed in a flattened line. "Who's money—?"

"Your daddy PJ's? Who else would pay for someone to date you?"

Dan's mind was surging perplexity. Thoughts raced quicker than the speed of light through his head. Was Beck just a lying asshole? He thought backing away. Or did PJ really pay this dickwad to pretend to like me? Dan swiftly looked up from the floor connecting eyes with Beck. "And you took the money?! You lying piece of—" Dan then screamed like his body was rebelling against his existence. The scream was primal. It had a raw intensity to it that told of urgency, of desperate need. The scream tore through the walls of the house like a great shard of glass. As if he'd arrived in a world where no one else mattered in the moment, he swung open the bedroom door stomping down the hallway, shouting PJ's name for every one to hear.

He came across the kitchen to witness a horde of Football players chanting the chug chug chug theme. A young boy stood in the middle of the circle downing the keg stand whilst two other guys held him upside down. Dan squinted his eyes making out the word 'Deyes' written in uppercase bold letters across his jacket. Without a single damn in the world, Dan reached out and took a fistful of the player's jacket pulling him unexpectedly backwards. "Alfie?" Dan questioned over the chant.

Alfie took a step back making out Dan's soft features in the ill-lighting. With slight concern from Dan's expression he lent forward in order to speak with him. "Oui love? You look flushed you alright?"

Dan sighed shaking his head. "Do you know where PJ is? I really need to talk to him."

Alfie shifted his weight with the shake of his head, leaning forward even more lacing his eyebrows together. "Is someone giving you trouble, love?"

Dan clenched his jaw, twisting his look to the left. "Yeah," He said as his eyes filtered through the pile of people dancing to find his supposed friend till finally his gaze fell upon PJ's back. "him," then almost immediately Dan strutted away following Peej's silhouette as the large fluorescent dining room lights bounced off of his skin.

Peej stood with a group of kids, laughing and overall joking around with each other. He smiled, attempting to bring a beer bottle to his lips when all of a sudden it was shot out of his hand. The glass slammed harshly into the tiled floor making PJ swiftly snap his look towards the source, awaiting to throw a punch till his eyes matched up with Dan's equally scary sneering gaze.