ℱ♨Ի†ẙ ☼ηℯ

The faint tip tap of their shoes against the pavement made a comforting sound as the air around them filled their silence. Every so often a car would go zooming passed the road beside them as they continued to bump knuckles accidentally.

This wasn't like Phil, a simple walk with his bait to god knows where and not towards the bedroom. Frankly, having sex at the moment didn't seem appealing—

"Do you like the stars?" Dan wondered out loud as his chin tilted upwards towards the anthracite abyss with puncture holes for stars.

"I think astronomy is beautiful, yes," he answered efficiently, a bit of teeth showing with his smolder. "Do you like the stars?"

Dan shrugged but began his words by parting his lips. "Do you remember when you were a child and you would catch insects and put them in jars?"

Phil nods with a squint of his eyes.

"And to keep the bugs alive you would poke holes into the top of the jar so they could breathe."

"Yes—"

"What if we're the bugs..." Dan started, he hopped a little in his step as he sped forwards now walking backwards in front of Phil.

Phil kept in a laugh. "What did you take?"

Dan shook his head smiling a little. "What if we're the bugs placed into the jar and the stars are just the poked holes in the lid?" he watched as Phil's face contorted. "..what if we were the science experiment placed here in our world-jar-thing to see how long we could live—wouldn't that be absolutely crazy?"

Phil smiled chuckling a bit with his sentence. "Now remember Daniel when the strange man offers you candy you don't take it."

Dan moved back on his track shoving Phil with his shoulder. "Whatever.."

"No," Phil glances over at Dan finally reaching down to grab his hand after swiping his fingers over his for the thousandth time. "It's almost believable—" he twisted his features. "you remember how the bugs would sometimes try and escape the jar right? What a crazy thing to do, don't you think?"

Dan nods. "Well, yeah."

"What if we do something crazy."

Dan leans over a bit. "What do you have in mind, Lester?"

Phil's eyes scanned around the nouveau riche neighborhood they continued to walk through till his look lands on a fenced in backyard. As expensive as the house looked, Phil still leaned into Dan nudging his shoulder. "Let's pool hop."

"Pool hop!?" Dan shouts till Phil immediately shushed him with a chuckle. "Pool hopping is illegal—"

"And not to mention thrilling."

Dan grinned with big teeth wanting everything to do it but knowing in his gut he shouldn't. "What about bathing suits? I can't get my clothes wet my mom would kill me."

Phil looked down at his shirt. "Just wear my shirt, easy."

In what felt like a second, Dan agreed keeping a tight hold of Phil's hand as he pulled him to one of the house's fence. One beat of a heart after another, Phil spotted Dan over the fence and over he went himself jumping into the backyard of some rich person. The only light that was supplied was a few dimmed strobe lights that were built inside the pool.

Blindly, they changed. Phil passing Dan his tee-shirt as the cheerleader switched out of his attire and Phil slipping out of his black jeans hanging around in his boxers.

Like magnets, Phil reached for Dan's hand again lacing their fingers together once more as he lead him to the stairs of the pool. Both laughing stepping into the lukewarm water. One foot after the other, Phil made it fully in and with a swift unplanned tug he yanked Dan with him shoving them both underneath the water in fits of giggles.