1-lonely soul

Taehyung pov-

As i was walking through the hallway,it was as usual. No one recognizes me...No one talks to me.....Heck no one even seems to see me......Sometimes i even think that i am invisible. Why does no one likes me....Offcourse my parents love me.Its their responsibility to love me....maybe i look like a nerd

But today is slightly different,because its my birthday today

But today is slightly different,because its my birthday today....even my parents didn't wish me.Only my maids wished me,but only halfheartedly-like its their duty to do so.....yes i have maids working in our mansion because we are sort of rich.Though i am rich with money,i am not rich with people.

Thinking about my sad reality, i get into my class to sit in my lonely seat that is near the window.As time passed,lunch time came and went finally the end of the day.

As i was walking to my mansion,i can't help but feel like crying. Even in my birthday, i don't have anyone to celebrate it.Heck...no one is there to even wish me.

I went to my room as a sobbing mess,lying on my king sized bed and pour all my feelings to the pillow beneath me.

"GODDDDD!!!!!why must my life should be like this?????why can't i have anyone near me??????why should i be all alone in this large mansion???????don't you feel pity on me????this is enough......you have a lot of angels,don't you?why can't you send me one?????i want my angel to be with me........please god pleaaaaasssseeee...",i was shouting while sobbing.

As time went by i fell asleep on the bed with dried tears on my face.The next time i got up was about sometime near mid night.

I cleared my eyes to wipe out the sleep in my eyes.I have a test tomorrow and i should study.As i turned on the lights,there was a boy staring straight at me with a scowl in his face.To say truthfully, i was scared to death.who is this boy???and why is he staring at me like this????i don't know anything....

"Wh-who are y-you???why are you here??and why are you st-staring at me like that???",i asked with so much of hesitation.

"What do you mean 'who are you???'??...you were the one who called me",he said with so much of irritation in his words.

'I called him????what is he talking about?????

"H-hey!!!what are you talking about????i don't understand anything",i said.AND he just rolled his eyes...how dare he???

"Offcourse you don't know....your lonely ass was the one who was pleading to the god hyung to send you your 'angel' to you....that too on your birthday.That god hyung, being the kind hearted man he is sent me",he said in total dissatisfaction.

'Oh!!!!!god has answered my pleads...AMAZING...but wait????angels only wear white clothes and also be nice isn't it???that is what i read in many books...but this boy is rude and also he is wearing black????'i thought.

"Wait!!!you are saying that you are an 'angel' that god sent me....but you don't look like one....you are wearing full black aaaaannnd angels wear only white,isn't it???,i asked.AGAIN!!!!!he rolled his eyes.

"All angels don't wear white....AND mainly i don't wear white,because i like black...don't be a stereotypical idiot",he snapped.

As he was talking there was a loud noice coming from the outside.

What it might be?????

Hey guys!!!this is my new story....enjoy reading....if you like it please vote;))