30-Papa Jinnie

"Papa?",taehyung called out in pure disbelief who just smiled back at him sweetly.

"Oh,tae!you're back.I was about to come in search for you.But wait.Who's this cutie pie?Is that your kookie?",namjoon asked as he walked towards jin.

"Yes,tae.Kookie is right.I'm an angel and your appa aka my joonie is my dear human",jin smiled yet again at his son who just stood there not knowing what to say.

"Baby?What's happening?Isn't that our little secret?",namjoon asked as he eyed jin with pure shock.

"It was.Because our little tae has found himself an angel and made him to stay with him forever. Our tae has grown up a lot,right joonie?".

"Really?Kookie is tae's angel?Woah!!",namjoon asked and once he recieved a nod from jin he ran towards his son and hugged him tightly.

"I'm so proud of you,tae",namjoon overjoyed.

"What do you expect, joonie?Like father like son",jin said and slightly teared up as he hugged his son who was still shocked by the new information he got about his own parents.

"Come join the family hug,kookie. Don't you want a hug from your family?",jin asked as he pulled jungkook towards them who hugged back while his expression was the same as that of his human.

"Papa?Can you tell us what is happening?I'm confused... like we're confused",taehyung said as he held jungkook closely who clung onto him making his parents smile at them.

"So....i'm an angel,tae and namjoon, your appa is my human.One day,this guy here,summoned me out of pure curiosity when his grandfather talked to him about angels.So i came to him and that's how our love story started. I was so excited when i was summoned because he was my first and i'm so happy that he's my only human.",he smiled at namjoon who held him by his waist.

"So after that what happened?You fell in love.Then?How did he make you stay?".It was jungkook who asked this question and taehyung looked at him fondly before looking at his parents.

"Oh that!This shit was not only romantic but also somewhat a show off of his wealth",jin said who immediately got a whine from his human.

"Shit?Baby~",namjoon whined.

"He's not only hot but also very cute,tae!!",jungkook whisper shouted to taehyung who rolled his eyes at him.

"The person you're talking about is your boyfriend's appa and i'm your boyfriend for god's sake,kookie!",taehyung grumbled back.

"These kids~",jin thought to himself as he gently kissed namjoon before he talked.

"To answer your question",jin started as he eyed the youngsters, while namjoon laid his head on jin's lap comfortably while he listened carefully to his angel's words.

"When joonie came to know about the rules,just like tae made a garden,he bought a whole village and painted the houses in such a way that my face could be visible when it is viewed from a helicopter.",jin said as he patted namjoon's head tenderly.

"Really?A whole village?WOAH!",jungkook exclaimed and turned towards taehyung with the biggest smile."But my taehyungie was much more romantic than the hot appa",he said and hugged taehyung who hugged back happily.

"Yeah yeah,because he has got my genes,little one",namjoon said but nonetheless had a smile on his face just like his partner,highly content with what was happening in their son's life.

"But!?",jungkook suddenly broke the moment as he remembered something more important.

"How couldn't i recognize you when we first met?",jungkook asked.

"That's because i'm much older than you,Jungkookie. I can mask myself from being identified. And in addition to everything, there is this rule.When a summoned angel comes in contact with an owned one,the memories of the summoned with the other would vanish just like that untill it was retrieved by the owned one.",jin said as he smiled at jungkook who's face was painted with utter confusion.

"Want some beautiful memories of us back,Jungkookie?",he asked and walked towards jungkook who just looked at him blankly.

"We have some memories together?",jungkook asked and turned towards taehyung who was shocked himself.

"Come here,Jungkookie. Trust me, you won't regret anything",jin said as he lend his hand towards jungkook who reluctantly held it.

"Now close your eyes for me,little one",jin smiled as he saw jungkook closing his eyes.

"Papa?",taehyung called out,worried.

"Don't worry,tae.Nothing bad is going to happen",jin assured as he kept his thumb on jungkook's forehead which began to glow.

"Now slowly open your eyes,Jungkookie. Look at who you're seeing.Look who is standing before you",jin said sweetly and jungkook who opened his eyes gasped at him with teary eyes.

"Jinnie?Papa?Is that really you?",jungkook started crying and hugged jin who hugged back,slightly laughing at his baby kookie.

"Ssh...why are you crying, my dear?Aren't you happy to meet me?",jin asked as he smiled softly.

"Offcourse i'm happy!I missed you so much,papa!",jungkook said which brought the brightest smile on jin's face.

"I missed you too,my cute little angel",he said as he rocked the crying boy in his arms.

"Papa?What's happening?Why is kookie crying?",tae asked as he tried holding his own tears which threatened to fall.

"Nothing, tae.Its just that, before i came here to meet namjoon,we were really close.Jungkookie was my little baby back then.He always calls me papa just like you",he said as he urged the other two to hug them,converting it as a family hug.

"Then it means,you know that kookie was with me from the beginning?",taehyung asked as they were now seated on the table to finally have their breakfast.

"Offcourse i saw him the moment i entered your room on your birthday, tae.I just acted to be oblivious of everything. Oh come on,tae!!Have you ever seen my father in your life?Heck we angels don't even have a father!We only have our god hyung.It was really hard to act oblivious when everything was happening right under your nose!",jin ranted and namjoon was fast enough to pass a glass of water to his frustrated husband.

"Did you know about this,appa?",taehyung asked,totally ignoring his red papa.

"I didn't know a single thing about this,tae.I was really oblivious to everything.",namjoon pouted and jungkook laughed at him.

"I really thought you as some rich,hot,arrogant ceo,appa",jungkook said as he smiled at him who smiled back showing off his cute dimples.And yes, if jin is his papa,doesn't that mean namjoon is his appa.So yeah,he started calling namjoon as his appa who happily accepted it.

"Kookie~",taehyung whined as he hugged jungkook tightly murmuring a small 'mine' at the end while glaring at his appa who just looked at him innocently.

"I just realised that i've given birth to a possessive brat",jin said as he hit the other's head slightly to save his husband from his son's hard gaze.

"RIGHT!!papa!!You said that you gave birth to me,right?",he asked as he turned towards jungkook who wore an unamused expression, clearly knowing what his next sentence would be.

"Then that means my kookie could give birth to our child,right?",he asked and started dancing with yeontan ,who came shortly before with his pinky once his papa nodded with a knowing smile.

I'm sorry for not updating for a long time!Its just that imagine a lazy person turning even more lazy.That was what happened with me!😊😊

And be ready for taekook's wedding at the next chapter which would also be the last chapter, by the way.*whispers*i have something exciting at the next chapter in a really innocent way if i could add for your perverted minds.

And once i finish this story and the casanova one,i would publish a new story😊😊