26-Departure

"I can clearly understand that you've watched a lot of Disney movies,tae.",jungkook huffed as he sat down properly beside taehyung.

"What?",tae asked in disbelief because in all the movies he saw,the prince would kiss his princess and poof!every problems will be solved and the story will end with a happily ever after.

"I meant that the kiss doesn't do things like it does in those movies, tae.Its just a movie!Just a minute ago,i said that you are a brilliant but you proved it wrong",jungkook said.

"But you just glowed when i kissed your forehead!What does that mean?",taehyung asked.

"What do you mean by 'just glowed'?Didn't you see me glow the other times when you kissed me?",jungkook asked as he looked at taehyung who was smiling sheepishly.

"I would always close my eyes whenever i kiss you,kookie.So i didn't notice...",he said to which jungkook rolled his eyes playfully at him.

"Such a romantic bastard,i see.For your information, the glow was because whenever you kissed me,i felt your love towards me which made my heart yearn to stay with you forever and reciprocate your love for eternity.That's the reason for my glow,tae",jungkook said and felt bad when he saw taehyung's broken face.

"Then that means I didn't find the way,right?",taehyung sulked and jungkook was fast enough to hug him.

"Tae~don't sulk.We have only a few hours before i leave.Now give me that cute smile of yours which i would die for",jungkook cooed but taehyung just continued sulking.

"Kookie~",taehyung whined and hugged him tightly as he kissed the angel's head,snuggling closer in process.

"Don't worry,tae.I'll always be with you no matter what happens.I'll be there with you,protecting you from anything and everything.I promise",jungkook said and taehyung snuggled even closer to his angel.

"Tae?",jungkook called after a few minutes bringing taehyung out of his thoughts.

"Hmm?"

"If i stayed with you forever,what would you do?",jungkook asked,making taehyung to look at him immediately.

"You're going to stay with me forever?",taehyung asked, making jungkook to smile at him sadly.

"I was just asking,tae.Just think like this.You've found a way to make me stay with you forever. What would you do?",he asked as he softly stroked the other's hair.

"The moment i knew that you would be with me forever,i would ask you to be my boyfriend.And after you say 'yes' i would kiss that pretty lips of yours GOSH!!they are so addictive!",he said and gave a peck which surprised the angel.

"Then?",jungkook asked after he came out of his mini heart attack.

"Then,I would tell my parents about us who would be very happy to see their son in law aka you.I am damn sure that they would love you,kookie",taehyung said.

"I wish...Then?".

"Then we would spend a whole month as lovers who are madly in love with eachother because the next month we'll be married. After a month of blindly loving eachother, i'll propose you to which you'll obviously agree and the next day of my proposal we'll get married.".

"We'll get married?",jungkook asked as he started blushing just by thinking about that.

"Offcourse, kookie",taehyung said as he looked dreamily at jungkook.

"Ok,then?",jungkook asked as he smiled at the dreamy taehyung.

"At the same night of our wedding, i would carry you like a flower to our bedroom and make love to you.I would make sure that you would get all the love you deserve,kookie",taehyung said with red cheeks while jungkook matched him.

"A-and t-then?",jungkook asked as he hid himself in taehyung's neck.

"And then after being married for two years,we would adopt two children,a boy and a girl.We would become a small happy family and that will be our happily ever after,kookie",taehyung said and frowned as he found jungkook moving away from him.

"Kookie?",he called,confused by jungkook's smile which was not a happy one at all.

"Thanks for telling me this,tae",he said,confusing him evenmore.

"Telling you what,kookie",he asked as he moved forward to grab jungkook's hand who further moved away from him.

"Telling me about our dreamy future, tae.I can live the rest of my life just with this thought in my mind",he said as he climbed off the bed.

"Why are you moving away,kookie?Come back to me.Let's cuddle",taehyung said as tears formed in his eyes.

"Its time,tae.Time for me to go.Live happily and don't worry,i'll always be with you just like i promised",jungkook said and when he ended his sentence, fire formed on his body which shocked taehyung.

"KOOKIE!!",taehyung shouted and ran towards jungkook who stopped him immediately.

"NO,TAE!!Don't come near me!You'll be hurt!Can't you see that i'm burning!?Stay away!",he shouted but taehyung just ignored and hugged him tight which shocked the angel.

"TAE!!move away!Look at your body!Its burning with me!",jungkook shouted as he tried pushing taehyung away who just cried out loud and kept his body locked with jungkook.

After a minute of struggle,jungkook finally pushed taehyung away, blurting out an 'i love you' who in return cried out an 'i love you too' as he saw his love fading away in front of his eyes and eventually passed out once jungkook went away to the heaven

Should i feel bad for making you people sad?

Comment your views tho~