12-blue

"Hi granny...cold items like this are not good for your health.You will catch cold if you eat those and it will be very hard to cure cold in your age",a kind deep voiced male spoke.

"Oh,thank you dear.I didn't know it.You are a life savior",a hoarse woman voice came next.

"That's ok,granny.It is my responsibility to save people from everything",the deep voiced male said in a way that he is the one who must save everyone from bad things,like a power ranger or something.

"You are a superhero, kid",the lady said and jungkook cannot tolerate this anymore and woke up from his deep slumber,which was not actually deep because of certain someone.

"Oofff~~~~taehyung....can't you be quite for a minute. I am so tired. Allow me to sleep atleast for a minute.",jungkook said while desperately trying to open his eyes which felt as if someone sealed it with cement.

"No,kookie.Its already morning. Don't be lazy.Come on let's go for our jogging session",taehyung said with over enthusiasm flowing in his body.

"I know,tae.It is morning and it is not meant to sleep normally.But likewise, night IS meant to sleep,right. Why didn't you allow me to sleep,you asshole??",jungkook said with voice full of irritation.what is happening here??why is he the one being tortured while it is his job to do??

"You were not even giving a single break and constantly talking infront of the mirror from yesterday and yeontan was losing his shits completely. One minute you were talking to a salesman next minute you were talking to a police.STUPID.... why were you even talking with trump???why would he even have a conversation about an apple being red and that too with you???",jungkook said with dark circles due to the lack of sleep which made taehyung to slightly feel guilty about his deeds.

"Sorry,kookie...i was just carried away by excitement. I don't know what happened to me suddenly and everything makes me happy and excited somehow",taehyung pouted which made jungkook very hard to stay angry with him.

"Ok,ok...now come on,its time for us to go for jogging".

And as said they went for the said jogging session with a whining yeontan who was worried about taehyung's mental state.After the session,they took bath and had breakfast and were now ready to go to the same park to test taehyung ability to talk with strangers after his so called 'practice'.

"Tae!!!what the hell are you even wearing??and what is that cap doing on your head??",jungkook asked once taehyung came out of his room with an outfit which made jungkook want to burn it instantly.

"But,kookie~~~this is my favourite. This gives me.....i don't know....luck??".

"Don't talk bullshit now....before anything and everything you really need a makeover at this instant.You should be presentable when your star arrives",he said while dragging taehyung with the use of his magic still not having contact with him which made taehyung to feel sad internally.

"As they reached the nearest mall,they rushed to the Gucci store as jungkook clearly knows taehyung's obsession with Gucci that he even has bathroom slippers from Gucci, like what the hell!!!but somehow that idiot doesn't wear anything expensive to his school...only boring outfits....hmmmm...

"Come on,tae.Pick whatever you like.Whatever you wear from this store,you will be hella good looking.not that you look bad now,but yeah...you understand what i am trying to say...",jungkook kept on rambling and taehyung was just standing there smiling at his cute angel....his devil like angel

Taehyung being a Gucci maniac he is,literally bought the whole store saying that everything in the store were giving him puppy eyes so that he could buy them.It was totally nonsense for jungkook, but what could he do??it is his money he is spending, moreover he could also try everything for once and in addition to everything, taehyung was happy.That one thing alone made jungkook to accept taehyung's request to buy the ocean of clothes and they really don't know how they will carry them to the mansion.Offcourse jungkook should do something... no other way...

But fortunately, the store manager said that they can offer a door delivery as the workers have got none to do in an empty store to which taehyung accepted immediately.

"Next we are going to change your hair color....what about blue??",jungkook said while walking somewhere like he knows where he is going and taehyung followed him thinking about his hair which is going to be blue in the near future.

"But kookie!!!why blue??isn't that something odd to color your hair blue??i will be literally looking like a brush with blue paint on it",he said while following jungkook hopelessly.

"Trust me,taehyung. You will be the talk of the town or even world.You will be looking amazing in blue hair.Now come on!!",he said while entering a parlor nearby.how does he know that there is a parlor here???he himself doesn't know that.Maybe it was coincidental....

"Welcome to beauty warehouse!!!how can i help you,young man",a middle aged man came and taehyung stood there suddenly afraid after hearing the weird name of the parlor.

"What a weird name,kookie???will my hair be ok here??i am afraid that they will make me bald",he thought receiving a eye roll from jungkook.

"Ohh~~shut up and answer that man,tae.You will be fine.",kookie said while sitting on a rolling chair.

"You are not the one who is going to be bald for the rest of your life",taehyung thought with irritation bubbling in his tone and turned to the confused man in front of him.

"Oh!!sorry ahjusshi!!!!i was just thinking what color i should get my hair colored",taehyung said while scratching his neck.

"Ahaan~you need a hair coloring,i see...so have you decided the color??",he asked which leading him to a chair.

"Blue??".

"Wow!!a unique one.I am sure that it will be awesome on you.Everyone are going to be awestruck and i am sure about it",he said which only made taehyung to think of running away, afraid after hearing the over exaggerated talks.But unfortunately jungkook was there giving him death glares as he heard about taehyung's thoughts.poor soul doesn't have any other choice other than sitting there...

After an hour or two,taehyung was there sleeping soundly on the chair and jungkook was just using all kinds of make up items on his face.They were doing their own things untill a loud squeel was heard which startled the hell out of both of them.

"Oh my gosh!!you are sooooooo handsome....literally....um we have an amazing outfit which matches this style.Can you go wear it??",the man said all the while dancing before jungkook which made it unable for jungkook to see taehyung.

With a nod,taehyung went to the dressing room in the parlor to change his dress,not having a courtesy to show his new hair color to jungkook first,who only saw his back now and started pouting at the inconsiderable idiot.

After few minutes,he came out in his new costume and the man was overly excited and was dancing through the whole parlor now.And jungkook.... he was drooling over taehyung which caused taehyung to blush at his obvious angel.

"Young boy!!you are so handsome. Can you like be a model for our parlor???We were actually waiting for the right person and we just found you.Can you please???only 2 to 3 photos... please....".

"U-umm....o-okay,ahjusshi",taehyung accepted reluctantly clearly flustered by jungkook as the said boy was now openly checking him out.

After the mini photo shoot, he thanked the man who gave the outfit for free to him and went out with a possessed jungkook following him.

"K-kookie!!!you are staring at me for the past 1 hour now...does it look good on me??",he asked snapping jungkook out from whatever he was possessed.

"Are you kidding me,taehyung???you look amazing, gorgeous, so so sooooo handsome. How can you hide this from the world????I am actually controlling myself from kissing the hell out of you....",he said while sighing dreamily and taehyung was a blushing mess beside him.

"Then don't control",taehyung said which even shocked him and now taehyung is not the only one who is blushing.....

Soooooo....how was it???do anyone like the storyline or is it boring??if anything say it out freely so that i can improve my writing as this is my first time doing this and i seriously don't know anything about it.....

Please do vote and comments