6-promise

Taehyung pov-

After few minutes of me daydreaming about kookie in the rooftop,i came to my class only to see jungkook near the dinosaur. what is he doing now????can't i leave him for a minute alone??

As i went near him to see what he was doing,i was shocked to the core.Jungkook was making small plaits with his hair who is in his deep sleep.oh my goodness!!!what should i do now??

As i was thinking, jungkook suddenly turned towards me.

"Oh!!!tae!!",he said while smiling but i was not in the mood to smile.

"Jungkook!!!what are you doing???come here!!!",i whisper yelled.

"Oof tae....coming~~!!!".

"What were you doing to him!!!???".

"Nothing!!when i came to the class,only he was there in the class.I was instantly too bored and decided to play with him.As i went near him,i saw him sleeping and his hair was like a dilapidated bird's nest....So i decided to become his hairdresser to make him less ugly",he said.

"You are unbelievable, kookie",i said rather to myself.

As we were sitting, the Mr.Kang came and started his lecture.As i started listening to him,my vision reached kookie who was seated on 'my' lap being so into the lecture. To see him this concentrated in something was rare and to add to that,it was weirdly adorable.With his furrowed eyebrows,eagle eyes, pouty lips and crinkling nose.wow!!what a sight!!He was too into the lecture that he failed to hear my thoughts.

As I was busily admiring kookie,i lost the track of time and to my surprise,the lecture was over which was for 2 long hours.

"Well....That was interesting and your lecturer must feel proud that i found his lecture interesting",he said with satisfaction. well...i was out of this world during the whole time...must have been really interesting....too bad

"Where you daydreaming the whole time??",he asked me.I was about to answer him,but i was instantly interrupted by my professor.

"So....for tomorrow's exam the topic that i took today will be the main portion. This exam plays a major role in your final cut off.So,i hope all of you will do well.All the best to everyone. Take this exam a bit serious because this is your future.....and also Johnny!!nice hairstyle",with that said my whole world came crashing down my feet and i could not totally hear the laughter erupted by the students after looking at dinosaur's misery.I was for once in my life distracted from the class and i have got my punishment instantly.

What am i gonna do????

"Tae,you didn't listen to the lecture, did you??",a voice reached my ears.

"No kookie.I don't know what to do....can you help me??since you said that it was interesting,you must have listened to it.....please kookie,show mercy on me",i asked in a pure pleading tone.

"Hmmmm.....sure!!but on one condition",

"I'll do whatever you ask,kookie...but please help me",i asked desperately.

"Whatever i ask??",he asked wriggling his eyebrows. oh god!!!should i rather fail??but i can't let my parents down...so that means, i must accept his offer...let's face this situation wisely...

"Yes kookie, whatever thing it might be".

"Mmmm...good decision. How about you being my slave for a week???that would be nice,isn't it tae??",he asked.At that moment, i was out of emotions and i felt like i lost my tongue,so he continued.

"You will be my slave for a week doing whatever thing i say within a blink of eye and also without a single complain.... do you agree,tae~".

"H-hmm...o-okay".

"Ohh!!trust me,this will be fun...this week is going to be a blast....and for your information, your slave life starts from tomorrow as half of the day died today",he said with over enthusiasm. what have i got myself into???i feel so scared suddenly...

"Don't be~~",he said while walking out.And like that the day was over with a totally disturbed taehyung and overly rejoiced jungkook.

As we came to my room,kookie started tutoring me keeping up his words.And here i was,questioning my self control. It was very hard to completely concentrate when your tutor is your crush who is also your soon to be husband.

After an hour of him tutoring and me partially listening and partially admiring him,a question sparked on my mind.

"Kookie??",i called.

"Hmm~",he hummed.

"Why don't you allow me to touch you???why were you so rude to me at the beginning??",i asked curiously.

He didn't answer me at first,and just stared at me as if he was thinking something. After few minutes, he started speaking.

"I was taught the three important lessons of life by someone,taehyung",he paused which fueled my curiosity. "never trust anyone easily, never love anyone easily and last but not the least NEVER be happy of things which are not meant to be forever",he said with a straight face.

"I think i covered the topic fully...can i go rest??i am tired",he continued.

"Sure kookie... go take rest",and with that he went to bed.

Why do i feel like those things you said, happened in your own life,kookie???whatever you have gone through...i will for sure crack those thoughts of yours and make you the happiest person alive kookie.....i promise you with my whole life.