13-first nice conversation

Both were standing,not knowing what to do atleast in jungkook's case.By the looks of it,taehyung really wanted the kiss but too shy to ask him directly. The situation was totally awkward which was thankfully cut off by a loud voice beside him.

"How long will you be staring at that poster,boy???Don't you have any decency??If you can't hold back your hormones, why do you come out of your house??",a lady was shouting at the top of her lungs which totally confused taehyung.

"What did i do ,mam??",he asked obliviously.

"Oh.my.god!!!firstly you were watching that poster like a hungry dog and now you are acting innocent. Thank god that my son is not a pervert like him",she said and went away while cursing him.

"What happened here,kookie??",taehyung asked genuinely confused by the situation and it only intrigued him more by seeing a laughing jungkook.

"Look ahead of you,tae.You will understand everything".

After hearing this,taehyung turned to check what has caused this unwanted chaos only to have a literal heart attack. There was a poster of a girl in front of a shop which he presumes it as a lingerie shop because the girl's body lacked clothes and basically just naked as the lingerie she was wearing was literally transparent.

"OH MY GOD!!!why do they even have such kind of posters in the middle of the mall???",taehyung shouted while closing his innocent eyes.

"Oooo....don't lie,tae.You like it,don't you??",jungkook asked teasing the poor boy who was traumatized at present.

"Why would i like that,kookie??",he said still closing his eyes.

"Why not??".

"Because i don't like girls!!",he said without thinking for which he mentally facepalmed at his outburst of truth.

"Oh....so...you are saying... that you are gay??",jungkook asked.

"D-do you h-hate me n-now??".

"Eh??why should i hate you??".

"Because i am gay-

"Bullshit!!!there is no reason to hate you.If you are gay,who am i to change you.I won't hate you ever,tae.Understood",jungkook said and taehyung felt a rush of happiness flooding through him.

"So~~tell me what ignited the gayness in you??",jungkook continued.

"Hmmmm...there is a boy-

"Oh...so you have a crush",jungkook interrupted him,his tone weirdly sad.

"Yes,but for me he is more than a crush",taehyung said eyeing jungkook fondly which went unnoticed by the dumbo himself.

"So,who is he??",he asked slightly irritated by the new information.

"Mm kookie.... can i tell you afterwards??i am not ready right now",he said making jungkook's irritation going to the next level.

"Now you are hiding things from me.Whatever!!come let's go to that park,you traitor",he said with a pout and walked away.

"Traitor???why is he calling me a traitor.....My dumbo kookie,it is you iam talking about.How can i confess when i myself is not clear about my feelings.",he sighed and followed his kookie.

As they took the bus,jungkook was continuously pouting and not talking with taehyung which made him sad.Once their stop came,they both walked towards the park and taehyung could not tolerate this tension between them and decided to speak again.

"Kookie~~i am sorry...please.when iam sure about my feelings,i will for sure tell you who he is.I promise you that,you will be the first person to know that person.Now please forgive me.It hurts a lot when you give me cold shoulder",taehyung pleaded him and was in the verge of crying which melted jungkook's heart.