20-The date

Taehyung felt something cool in his ear.He couldn't pinpoint what it was because the feeling was very new to him.He could feel that he was cuddling someone while his ears were filled with cool breeze.

"Maybe it was chilly outside?but why it is felt only on my right ear??",he thought but didn't feel like opening his eyes any time sooner.

But as time went by he could feel something hot near the same ear while its insides were filled with the same cool breeze.Curiosity kicked him by now which made him to open his eyes immediately and instantly started blushing at the sight he was met with.

Jungkook was being cuddled by him,whose face was just centimeters away from him.And to his surprise,the source of the hot and cold breeze was obviously from him ,coldness from his beautiful mouth and the hotness was from his cute little nose which were near his ear.

"Kookie??what are you doing near my face??",he asked,trying to mask his red face.

"I was trying to wake you up,you idiot!!",jungkook said as he rolled his eyes.

"Wake me up??By blowing air in my ear?",taehyung retaliated and got a slight nod as a reply.

"When will i be ever woken up like a real human?",he huffed and pouted but soon got his pouted lips caged by the other's fingers which made him to look like a duck.

"Can't you look at it??Since we like eachother,i tried to wake you with care...like,you see now...i woke you up gently,romantically...",kookie said dreamily as he still held taehyung's lips in his hand.

"Gkdgdhjsjk".

"What are you trying to say,tae?I don't understand your weird language, you know",jungkook said sassily but soon got pinched on his hips which made him to yelp.

"What the hell,tae!I'm ticklish there!",jungkook shouted as he finally let go of poor taehyung's lips which was red like a tomato by now.

"How can i talk clearly when my lips were in your hands,kookie!!??",he half yelled with his deep morning voice which made jungkook to blush.

"F-fine f-fine...w-what w-were you t-trying to s-say?",he asked with red cheeks which didn't go unnoticed by the other.

"What i was trying to say was-",he said making his voice deeper than before and yanked his angel who was cuddled beside him and placed him above so that he was now practically straddling him.

"Were you trying to seduce me early in the morning, my angel?",he whispered as he brought the smaller boy's ear near his mouth.

Jungkook was both shocked and flustered by the human's sudden action which made him to lose himself for few minutes which basically felt like years.As he came back to his sense,he found his face near the other which made him even more flustered and the fact that the other was smirking at him which was indeed sexy,made it even worse.

But jungkook being jungkook,he sure doesn't want to show his flustered face to his human and sat up immediately which was right above the other's precious part.And when he felt it twitch at the contact, an evil plan dawned inside his evil mind that very moment.He immediately started bouncing up and down and recieved a groan in return.After a minute of bouncing, he peeled himself from taehyung with a smirk.

"Now,taetae...go get ready fast!we're going to the park we usually go......",he said and looked up and down at the flushed taehyung.

"And tae~make it fast,ok?I don't want you to be late for our very first date,you know",he smirked as he pointed at the dinosaur inside taehyung's pant.