19-my one and only

After their small confession to eachother, they walked back to their mansion with taehyung carefully carrying his angel in his arms while jungkook was hugging him as his legs and hands were coiled tightly around tae's waist and neck.

"Tae,take that box away from my butt~",he asked while nuzzling his face on the other's neck,his hot breath tickling the other in process.

"Kookie~i already said the reason~I should carry it to make people obvious of the fact that i'm carrying an angel who is hugging me like a cute Koala",tae said as he nuzzled back on jungkook's shoulder.

Yes....taehyung was carrying jungkook like a baby whose ass was just above a cardboard box he is carrying.It was because, taehyung, the genius thought that it would be less obvious and a bit convincing for the people around him to think that he was actually carrying a box and not some mime actors in the street,acting.

As they entered the mansion, they were soon invited by an ear piercing squeel followed by a hysterical yeontan who just ran to them.

"Guys!!!!i have a good news!!!!-----WAIT!!!!!Am i seeing things or is taehyung finally touching, i mean carrying jungkook in his arms??",yeontan asked with wide eyes which looked like it was about to pop out any second.

"You are not seeing things,tannie.",taehyung said as he dropped the box and hugged jungkook tightly.

"FINALLY!!!!I was waiting to see you guys as boyfriends!!",yeontan chirped as he ran around the new couple.

"We are not boyfriends, tannie",jungkook said as he took his head out of taehyung' s neck for the first time.

"What do you mean??Why are you doing this to me??I was so happy that you guys were finally together!!",he whined and was about to cry but stopped when taehyung started talking again.

"We ARE together, tannie. Who said that we are not??",he said calmly.

"Now i'm seriously questioning myself about my lack of brain.Am i really a blockhead to not understand your words??You yourself said that you guys are not boyfriends but now you are saying that you are together. Please enlighten me",yeontan said frustratingly as he sat down in front of taekook.

"Today, we both confessed that we like each other-

"Then!!

"And kookie said that he trusts me and that's how i'm carrying my love in my hands-

"THEN!!!

"Calm down,tannie or do you need to be pinched. Let tae talk without you interrupting him!!",jungkook said which made him to calm his curiosity verbally.

"Then I said that I will ask him to be my boyfriend once I make him stay with me forever.So,yeah.....that's what happened",tae completed as yeontan threw him a questioning look.

"You both confessed and you even said that you wanted to ask him to be your boyfriend. But why the hell are you waiting till that time???Ask him out,like now and start your damn relationship happily!!!",he shouted.

"No,tannie.My love for my Jungkookie is so vast and I want him to be mine permanently. And that can happen only if I find a way to make him stay.The moment I find the way,the first thing I do is to ask him out!!",taehyung said as he hugged jungkook who hugged back with the same passion.

"Fine~~Do whatever you want to do.....but guys!!!you know,i'm in a relationship with pinky!!",yeontan singsonged happily but soon got irritated when taehyung slowly walked towards his room without a word,too immersed in the hug he was receiving.

"You ungrateful filths!!!I'm here telling you the most happiest news you could ever hear and you are just ghosting me.FINE!!!be like that!!!I'll just go to my pinky and rant my agony",yeontan said as he walked towards his love for some comfort.

"Taehyungie~let's cuddle in the bed",jungkook asked as they entered the room.

"Sure,kookie. I was like... dying to cuddle with you for a long time,you know",he said as he laid jungkook on the bed softly and soon joined him as he hugged him tightly without wasting a second.

"Thank you so much,kookie",taehyung said after few minutes of comfortable silence.

"Why??"

"For everything.... For your presence,for liking me back,for trusting me.....everything matters a lot,kookie. So thank you!!!",he said softly.

"But you were the reason for everything, tae.If you didn't summon me that day,i wouldn't have been in your life right now.And more importantly, you wouldn't be in my life and I AM thankfull for that.You don't know how much of happiness you are bringing to me.",jungkook said with a small smile.

"Kookie~~i am so happy that i summoned you that day.....Thinking about that....I am thankfull to myself for that thought to cross my genius brain at that moment",taehyung said and got a slight slap on his arm.

"Cocky bitch~",jungkook said and continued again after a brief silence.

"Tae??"

"Mm~"

"Am i your first love??",he asked to which taehyung faced him immediately.

"You are my first in almost everything,kookie. My first friend, my first love....and probably my first and only one in other things too",he said while vigorously wiggling his eyebrows.

"Dork",jungkook said as he rolled his eyes but a smile kept plastered on his pretty lips.

"Do you have the confidence that you will make me stay??",jungkook asked as a sudden sadness rushed towards him.

"I will do anything and everything to make you stay,kookie.Just wait,i'll make everything work",taehyung said confidently as he patted jungkook's head as he felt the other's sadness.

"What if you don't??",he asked in a small voice.

"Then i'll just live with your thoughts, kookie. You are my one and only",taehyung said as he felt like crying by just thinking about that situation.

"Nope,you won't",jungkook replied almost immediately which made taehyung to snap his head towards jungkook yet again.

"I will....why are you thinking like that,koo??",he asked gently.

"Because that is what will happen, tae.Its the rule. Once i vanish from your life,my existence will be erased from your memory completely. I will be a no one in your life",he said as he cried silently making taehyung's heart to break at the sight.

"Is that true,kookie. What you have said.....is that for real??",he asked as tears started flowing through his eyes.

"Yes,Taehyungie. You will forget everything about me and move on in your life like nothing happened.",jungkook said between sobs.

"But you said that you had other humans before me.How can you remember them??",taehyung asked as he remembered the conversation they once had.

"Angels can remember their every humans who had summoned them in the past.The thing is,they can't remember us .The only way that can make them to remember is, when they see us with their own eyes once again which will happen when the human who has summoned us at that moment made us to stay with them forever.",jungkook said as he closed his eyes as tiredness took over his body.

As taehyung collected the new information, it took some time to process it and by the time he came back to his senses,jungkook was deep in his dreamland.

"Don't worry, my angel.I'll find a way to make you stay.Even if I can't ,you'll be the only person i will love and treasure in this life.I'll write everything we had gone through together in a diary from now on.I'll draw your portrait and treasure it till the end.As i have said you'll be my one and only",he said as he kissed his forehead and soon joined jungkook in his dreams.

What he didn't notice was,once he kissed jungkook on his forehead, the angel began to glow for few minutes with stars circling around them.....

So.....another chapter.....i think i made you guys satisfied with this chapter.....

Please do vote and comment!!!!