25-is that all?

Few days has passed and taehyung was beyond depressed.He literally couldn't find anything about making his kookie stay and it was driving him crazy.

"Kookie...can you come out with me?I want to buy something",he asked and jungkook just nodded as he stood up.

"What do you want to buy,tae?",jungkook asked as taehyung picked him up like a mom carrying her baby.

"Just a gift for Mrs.chen,kookie. Its her birthday today",taehyung said and walked straight to the nearest pet shop.

"Why a pet shop,tae?".

"You sure ask a lot of questions, kookie!I just thought of buying her a pet as she is really fond of them",taehyung laughed slightly as he softly held the other.

"I was just curious!",jungkook pouted cutely making taehyung to smile at his cute baby and couldn't help but feel sad that he was going to miss him within few days.

"Now now,tae.Not again!Come on,don't be sad and let's just enjoy our time together,alright?And look at the pets!Aren't they so cute?",jungkook said as he jumped down from taehyung and ran towards the puppies.

"Why can't we just be together, kookie?",taehyung sighed and strolled as his eyes scanned the shop.As he walked, his eyes suddenly caught a black bunny and rushed towards it as he cooed at his cuteness.

"Kookie!!look at this bunny!Isn't it so cute!?",he thought ,which got the attention of jungkook who ran towards taehyung at full speed.

"TAE!It is so cute!Are you going to buy it?Buy it,tae.Please~",he said as he gave puppy eyes which was totally unnecessary because taehyung was the one who found it.

"Don't worry, kookie. I'll buy it",taehyung laughed and eyed the staff who was giving him weird stares.

"Excuse me...I want to buy this cute bunny.How much does this cost?",he asked as he smiled sheepishly at him who let his weird behaviour slide as he was incredibly handsome.

After buying the bunny,he asked jungkook to wait for him at his room while he visits Mrs.chen.

"Kookie, wait for me at my room.I'll.go give my present to Mrs.Chen and join you in a minute",taehyung said and dashed towards the kitchen making jungkook to pout.

"Stupid, tae.Didn't even wait for me to answer.I too wanted to go with him.I wanted to see her expression once she saw the bunny",jungkook pouted but went to their room and waited for taehyung so that they could cuddle.

Days passed and finally the day they dreaded came by and not only taekook were sad but also yeontan was moping because if taehyung couldn't find a way,he should also leave his pinky alone and leave to heaven with jungkook which broke his heart.Eventhough jungkook talked calmly to everyone, he was in the verge of breakdown and felt like ripping everyone's head from their body.

"Kookie?",taehyung called jungkook who was sitting with yeontan in the living room.

"Come here.Let's cuddle and also i wanna show you something",taehyung called as he stood on the stairs and jungkook was fast enough to jump on him.

"What is it,tae?",he asked as he hugged him who carried him to their room.

"Its my painting. I completed it",taehyung said with a broken voice.

"You completed?I am intrigued, tae.You didn't allow me to see it after you drew the skeleton of your painting",jungkook said and as they entered, he was in awe at taehyung's talent but laughed at his human's cleverness.

"What am i witnessing, tae?I don't think that i look like that",he said as he smiled softly at tae.

"I just didn't want to forget you,kookie",taehyung said as he placed jungkook softly at his bed and laid down immediately, cuddling him.

"You are really brilliant, tae.You will for sure succeed great heights in your life.I can see it just from your painting",jungkook said but sighed as he saw taehyung crying.

"T-tae~",he called but he felt a lump forming in his throat.

"Is that all,kookie?You'll be leaving me tonight, right?I don't wanna lose you,kookie",he cried as he gently kissed the angel's forehead but got shocked once he saw the angel glowing.He stared at the glowing angel for a minute and felt like something clicked inside him and dived in for a kiss,but this time he kissed on the angel's lips who was really shocked by taehyung's sudden advance but nonetheless kissed back.

The kiss was passionate and filled with love which didn't involve tongue. Jungkook felt as if taehyung was trying to convey something to him through the kiss which made him to kiss back with the same intensity, silently saying that he could understand whatever he was trying to tell him.After few minutes,they pulled away and jungkook was shook when taehyung talked in between his heavy breaths.

"Now you will stay with me forever, right kookie?",he asked confusing him in process.

"Huh?"

"A true love kiss is the thing,right?",he asked once again and jungkook just stared at him with his mouth wide open.

So,i felt like i rushed the story all of a sudden.I'm sorry,but i didn't know what more to add.I thought that if i keep on extending the chapters, it will only make you bored. So,yeah~

And do you guys really think that the true love kiss would make him stay?

Comment your thoughts😊😊