24-few more days!!

Days passed and taekook's relationship grew a lot more intense.Intense in the sense,they couldn't be alone without the other being around them and nothing like THAT happened between them,you perverts!!They agreed to wait till their relationship would be permanent!Jungkook would always be clinging on taehyung who would in turn happily hold his angel dearly.

They were really happy with eachother and wished that they could hold time so that they could be together forever. But who are they to stop the time,right?So,the days passed rather quickly in their opinion and only had few days before the year would end and taehyung was really stressed as he couldn't find anything to make his kookie stay.

"Why can't i find anything related!?What am i gonna do,kookie!?I'm so afraid!We have only few days left!",taehyung started crying,startling jungkook in process.They were sitting at the corner of the library where no one would usually come and taehyung was having a breakdown while just thinking about his future without jungkook.

"Please don't cry,tae.Don't lose hope.Have faith in yourself. You can achieve everything which includes you making me stay with you forever, alright?",jungkook asked softly but taehyung couldn't stop himself from crying.

"Why couldn't i find anything,kookie?I was searching for months and i still couldn't find a single thing related to angels.Am i that unfortunate?I don't want to lose you kookie",he said and cried loudly and fortunately there were no one at the library to notice the boy crying alone.

"Don't worry,tae.Even if you can't find a way,i will always be with you.I will always stay by your side no matter what.So don't cry and cheer up!",jungkook said trying to lift up his human's mood but failed miserably as the other cried evenmore when he heard those words.

"Even if you stay with me,i couldn't see you,right?I couldn't talk with you!I couldn't laugh with you!Heck i wouldn't even remember you,right?",taehyung cried as he lifted his head to see the other.

"W-well....you are r-right".

"I couldn't even imagine that,kookie. I will work evenmore harder so that i could find a way",taehyung said as he wiped his tears away and dived into the pile of books,he had over his table.

"I'm so sorry, tae.You couldn't find anything because its your mission to find a way by yourself. Even if such books exist you won't be able to find them and i don't have the authority to tell you this information",jungkook thought as he eyed his love sadly.

"Tae,look at the time.Its already late and you should water the plants you are growing. And also what about the drawing?Don't you think that you should complete it sooner?I am so curious about the result of your drawing",jungkook said which perked up taehyung's attention.

"Oh,yes!!Let's go home,kookie. I'll take this book with me so that i can read before we go to sleep",taehyung said and stood up while carefully carrying jungkook on his back.

Once they reached the mansion, taehyung soon dropped his bag and changed his jean so that he could be comfortable when he does gardening.It was always like this.After he came back from college, he would be gardening followed by drawing with jungkook on his lap.

"Why are you even interested in gardening suddenly?You are sometimes really unpredictable, tae",jungkook said as he walked with taehyung towards the left side of the garden which was solely made by taehyung himself. And yes,taehyung does gardening nowadays and eventhough he has a lot of workers to do the work,he rejected them politely and does every work by himself.

"I just feel very happy whenever i see the flowers bloom,kookie. And i want to know how it would feel when it blooms from the plants which i myself planted",he said and started watering the plants while jungkook admired his lover's handsome face.

"Kookie?",taehyung called after few minutes as he eyed jungkook who was crouched down,examining the worms on the ground.

"Yeah?"

"Can you do something for me?"

"You can ask me anything, tae.Offcourse except the things related to the angel thingy,I'll do it for you in a wink of an eye.Just shoot it out~",jungkook said as he carefully observed the earthworms as he held them on his hands.

"I'll try my best to find a way to make you stay.But in case,if i couldn't find them,can you do me a favor?",taehyung asked which made jungkook to look at him immediately.

"What do you want,tae?"

"Can you make these plants bloom everyday without fail once you go away from me?Can you do that for me?",taehyung asked as he lowered his face as tears threatened to fall from his eyes.

"Make these plants bloom everyday?Why do you ask me to do that?",jungkook asked as he couldn't understand taehyung's sudden request.

"I just love flowers and i could feel the comfort when i be with you whenever i sit here.So,could you help me make them bloom forever?",taehyung asked.

"Anything for my tae!Just a second...",he said as he spelt some magic and hugged his human who was literally crying.

"Don't cry,tae.I can't see you crying.See now you're making me cry.",jungkook said as he felt tears falling from his own eyes.

"No no,don't cry,Kookie.See i'm not crying anymore. Come on,stop crying. Let's finish the drawing, yeah?",taehyung said as he wiped away the angel's tears.

And that's what they did.They were sitting in their room with jungkook snuggled into taehyung's neck as he sat on his human's lap while taehyung was slowly sketching.

"Why are you drawing this,tae?Didn't i tell you that all your memories with me will fade away once i go away from you?That also includes your painting of me!Why are you even trying this hard?Seeing you like this,hurts me a lot,tae.",he thought as he eyed taehyung who was drawing the hands with red shot eyes.

I hope you liked this chapter!

See you soon in the next chapter😊