14-butterfly and flower

Taehyung could not sleep properly because of the happiness he is holding right at that moment. He talked with his parents for about 2 hours straight and to say that he was happy is just a mere word.He was swimming in a never ending cloud of happiness.He was tossing and turning and whenever he truely went to sleep due to exhaustion, he would get up within 10 minutes and would be just smiling like an idiot or kicking the blanket like a mad dog.One creature who was witnessing all these was clearly annoyed but let it slide because of one reason. Taehyung was happy.

The night passed by like wise and taehyung didn't sleep even for an hour,that is by combining all those 10 minutes.

As he was just lying down,he turned towards the balcony to see that it was already morning.As he turned his head to the other side,he almost had an heart attack by coming in contact with the most cutest scene he has ever seen.

Jungkook was there sleeping with his mouth slightly open while emitting light snores.He had the smallest baby face while sleeping and it is currently doing many things to the poor heart which belongs to taehyung.Oh boy!!taehyung has madly fallen in love with the boy whose time in earth is decreasing day by day and will leave him completely without any trace....but the heart never considers that,right??

"Kookie~~what have you done to me???Few days ago,i was just a lonely caterpillar who was struggling beyond its limit.And then you came and suddenly iam glowing. I am happy all of a sudden. I started loving people. I started loving myself. I feel like i became a butterfly at last.You don't know how much you mean to me.I know that this too soon to say,but kookie...... i love you......really",and suddenly his eyes were stinging and hot tears came out.

"Oh god!!!see now i am crying!!!but this is because of the immense happiness i am experiencing. That's all because of you,kookie",he said and suddenly jungkook stirred in his sleep which made taehyung to lie down as a rock.But thankfully jungkook went back to sleep.So taehyung continued.

"Kookie~~i know that your time here is limited and its my duty to find the way.But you wait kookie, this butterfly will find a way to be with its beautiful flower one day ",he said and went to the garden without knowing that he left an emotional mess back in his room.

As he was sitting in the garden while just admiring the view and morning breeze, he heard a sudden voice near him which sounded like it just cried minutes ago.He turned and to his surprise, it was

Yeontan.

"Yeontan???why are you crying?",he asked.

"That was a nice speech. quite cringy but it made me too emotional",yeontan said while crying.

"What speech......WAIT!!!!!!-

"Yeah yeah....i heard everything thanks to someone who didn't allow me to sleep ALL night",yeontan said while rolling his eyes.

"But taehyung......do you really love jungkook??",he continued making taehyung to lightly blush.

"Y-yeah....".

"I SHIP IT!!!!!!!!"yeontan shouted while doing a crazy dance.

"But,tannie....it has a lot of problems".

"And what that might be",yeontan asked slightly irritated because his legendary dance was disturbed.

"First and foremost, jungkook must love me.More likely atleast he should like me.Secondly, i must find the way to make him stay for which i have no idea",taehyung said while pouting.

"Ok, listen to me tae.Jungkook likes or should i say love...i dont know,but surely he does feel something for you.I am saying this because, that brat never have been kind to anyone whom he met only days ago.And can't you see that he is genuinely happy with you and it is clearly seen that your happiness brings him happiness the most.He might not show it,but action speaks louder,right??So give it some time.That brat who has never fell in true love before needs some time to feel his love towards you.....".

"And also that love will make him or should i say it will help you to find the way to make him stay.I cannot say more than this,sorry",yeontan said.

"See,now you even made me to talk seriously.... now change the mood.Come let's dance",he continued and both danced while singing some old,old song loudly.

Suddenly something came flying towards yeontan and it took its place inside his mouth and in addition to that,it was extremely smelly.On seeing the thing, taehyung burst into laughter which increased yeontan's curiosity and immediately took out the thing from his mouth and cringed due to disgust.

"YEONTAN!!!"a voice errupted from the balcony and their heads turned to be met with a fuming jungkook.

"That old underwear of the watchman is just a warning. If another sound disturbed my beauty sleep,something worser than that will be filled in your mouth",jungkook said and continued with taehyung.

"And you,taehyung. Are you doing this to me as a revenge?? If it is so,stop it.If not,you will be daily seeing a naked Johnny which will be only for your eyes to see and i will make sure that he will be coming in front of you atleast for 100 times a day".

"Dude...is Johnny attractive??",yeontan whispered.

"If you place an ostrich near him,ostrich will be 100 times attractive than him.Seriously dude,if i see him naked,i will turn into an asexual immediately.",taehyung whispered back.

"If that happens,i will beg jungkook to come naked in front of you.Don't worry. You have me",yeontan whispered and jungkook was matching the color red by now.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!YELLOW CARD",jungkook yelled and stormed inside while yeontan was struggling to take that old watchman's smelly socks from his mouth.

"Dude,didn't i say...he loves you",yeontan said after taking that disgusting thing out of his mouth.

"Yeah,sure",taehyung said with a sigh.

"Hey!!!see this positively. He punished me twice within5 minutes. But look at you",yeontan said envy evident in the tone.

"Now i am going to find my love,bye",he continued and ran towards his love next door.

"God~~~i wish that kookie loves me back",taehyung sighed and just laid down on the grass.